**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who else got invited to book 2 act1 chapter 2 beta?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m don’t think it random at this point I’m see a lot of the same get in multiple time

Random doesn't always mean people won't get asked twice. Not if they meet the requirements they're looking for. Sometimes people confuse random with even distribution.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I’m don’t think it random at this point I’m see a lot of the same get in multiple time

Random doesn't always mean people won't get asked twice. Not if they meet the requirements they're looking for. Sometimes people confuse random with even distribution.
    I’m pretty already know but we many getting it more that 2 time said 5 time in a row. It a lot randomizes. Personally I’m don’t care since my English is poor so wil Hav a hard time to Giv feedback. So no dubt it randomly. And I’m take most of the CCP out since there probably wil Hav it to.
  • Pretty bummed I didn’t get one either. I have a lot of fun in them ranking new champs that I can experiment with in content without having to actually commit to it in the live version.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Probably those that have at least completed act 6 completely. I got invited last time (didn't participate) and again this time. I generally respond to their surveys and things like that too. Ill try this one out though, so long as it doesn't cause issues with regular account stuff.
  • When does it start?

Probably those that have at least completed act 6 completely. I got invited last time (didn't participate) and again this time. I generally respond to their surveys and things like that too. Ill try this one out though, so long as it doesn't cause issues with regular account stuff.

I’m clere everything in the game didn’t get one so it very random
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I did, so excited

Pretty bummed I didn’t get one either. I have a lot of fun in them ranking new champs that I can experiment with in content without having to actually commit to it in the live version.

If this one is similar to the previous one, we won't have Ranking Materials. Only a certain amount of access to Pots and Revs, etc. Then use the Champs we have Ranked.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I didn’t, which is weird since I almost always get invited to these

I didn’t, which is weird since I almost always get invited to these

Then thanks for confirm the randomizes I’m starting to think it wasn’t randomizes at all
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    So outside of the opportunity to preview content, are there any benefits to the beta? I noticed that we one can not keep any rewards gained, nor are there any additional rewards given for participating. It's a pretty cool opportunity, but just wondering if there are any motivators for spending time in the beta opposed to regular content.
    GMAX77 said:

So outside of the opportunity to preview content, are there any benefits to the beta? I noticed that we one can not keep any rewards gained, nor are there any additional rewards given for participating. It's a pretty cool opportunity, but just wondering if there are any motivators for spending time in the beta opposed to regular content.

Just the ability to give feedback on upcoming content. Which is pretty cool in and of itself.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Ive asked 2 who i know on line that has gotten it since act 6 chapter 3- now but i think its not random at times praying it is and just bad luck
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    the beta is always fun for me. it let's you test out the content with no consequence. so you can play and get a feel for how others will react to it.
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I’m pretty already know but we many getting it more that 2 time said 5 time in a row. It a lot randomizes. Personally I’m don’t care since my English is poor so wil Hav a hard time to Giv feedback. So no dubt it randomly. And I’m take most of the CCP out since there probably wil Hav it to.
    Don’t write yourself out because of your English. Maybe someone over at kabam has up-skilled in Jaklish during their free time?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    To be fair, I wouldn't want to be part of the Beta. Why do the job that I've done for nearly a decade and get paid for, for free for another company?
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    I got invited! Super excited for it!
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I did, first time getting the invite for these, so it'll be a new experience.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    not a single beta invite 😞
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    Chapter 2 beta When does it start ?
    A_NAZ said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Don’t write yourself out because of your English. Maybe someone over at kabam has up-skilled in Jaklish during their free time?
    In to now haven’t ben in any constes aside from the AW thing with was a bit of a flap
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78

I'm sure they want a wide distribution of experience. I'm Cav but haven't finished Act 6 but I've been invited to the last 4 betas (I forget what my first one was (Hulkbuster revamp?); the first attempt at Act 7; 7.1; now 7.2). I fill out all the in-game surveys they send me (if that matters). I assume if they like your participation in a beta, they keep contacting you but I have no idea.
    ItsDamien said:

To be fair, I wouldn't want to be part of the Beta. Why do the job that I've done for nearly a decade and get paid for, for free for another company?

You can partially thank beta feedback for Kabam going back to the drawing board when they first tested Act 7
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    This is the first beta I wasn’t invited too hrmm
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    H3t3r said:

As the title says.

strangely yes
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

You can partially thank beta feedback for Kabam going back to the drawing board when they first tested Act 7
    You completely missed the point of my post.

I get paid to test games. Why would I want to test a game that I play in my free time for free? I'm glad that others are doing it, but I like getting paid when I do my job.
  • Lvernon15 said:

As usual, nope, not a single beta ever

We should make a club.
    yes
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

You completely missed the point of my post.

I get paid to test games. Why would I want to test a game that I play in my free time for free? I'm glad that others are doing it, but I like getting paid when I do my job.
    you missed my point. it's to influence the direction of the game. not everything's about money lol.