**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cav EQ last level, nullify buffs..

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
Hi all, bar boosting up the wazzoo and trying this with switch or leveling up 4* doom, any suggestions on who I can use from the attached, particularly on the rich get richer and feat of energy 2 paths?

50+ dual mystic and science 5* crystals down and still no doom, bwcv, or symb supreme...

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DV can have 3 buffs active the whole fight and power control and nullify at the same time
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Thanks, tried voodoo a few times on red goblin, may be able to get him down, although air walker is after, which may be my limit without revives and I'd rather save them for v5, v6, act 7 and abyss.... And keep rolling dual science and mystic..

Although the new skill node buff they are releasing has me scratching my head even more! Disorient, incinerate or shock? Got a pretty decent roster and will be TB in a month or so once I get my first abyss run done, but some of these nodes do really lend themselves to existing OP champions.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-updates-to-the-cavalier-difficulty-in-2021/
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Morningstar worked great for me, even as a rank 4
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    I've done it 3 times this month now (as in I've explored for 3 accounts) and my MVPs were DV and BWCV. So naturally, DV works very well for this according to my experience but I'd have to imagine that Mojo also works well there. Also, I have no experience with Morningstar but from what I know she doesn't suck. It's also worth noting that DV does not work in any way shape or form for the red goblin fight so I'd stick with whoever else u bring for it.