**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Please Buff ?

Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Silver Surver
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    He is already good. What more would you like him to get?
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,122 ★★★
    Adios50 said:

Silver Surver

he is good the way he is... and simply UNDERRATED
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Highly doubtful. Loads of champs far more in need.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Civil Warrior

Civil warrior already does stuff. if you don't believe me, go watch swedeah
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer is a top 5 cosmic he doesn't need a buff wtf
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Grean said:

Civil Warrior

Civil warrior already does stuff. if you don't believe me, go watch swedeah
    I know. Maybe just a minor tune up. He needs damage
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Why do people think Silver Surfer is underrated? He is one of the best cosmic's ever, has insane buff mechanics, can choose between armor/fury/power rate, inflict a lot of armor breaks, gain vigilance + unblockable + aptitude on specials depending on buff count, and do a lot of burst damage depending on buffs. He also takes -100% damage from incinerate/shock/coldsnap effects, and deals extra damage while under those effects.

You literally just listed all of his amazing abilities and then asked why he's underrated? What are you trying to say in that giant blob of text you've got there? I can't tell if you're just asking the question "Why do people think Silver Surfer is underrated?" and then answering it or just completely contradicting yourself. Enlighten me.
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Why do people think Silver Surfer is underrated? He is one of the best cosmic's ever, has insane buff mechanics, can choose between armor/fury/power rate, inflict a lot of armor breaks, gain vigilance + unblockable + aptitude on specials depending on buff count, and do a lot of burst damage depending on buffs. He also takes -100% damage from incinerate/shock/coldsnap effects, and deals extra damage while under those effects.

You literally just listed all of his amazing abilities and then asked why he's underrated? What are you trying to say in that giant blob of text you've got there? I can't tell if you're just asking the question "Why do people think Silver Surfer is underrated?" and then answering it or just completely contradicting yourself. Enlighten me.
    I'm just typing the answer to why Silver Surfer is NOT underrated. I just asked the question and gave the answer to why he isn't.
    If you think Silver Surfer is not underrated, then why did you literally list all of his awesome abilities and then not provide any reasoning as to why those abilities make him not underrated? Do you get what I'm saying here? You basically said that Silver Surfer wasn't underrated, then proceeded to list literally all of his useful abilities, contradicting yourself.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

I'm just typing the answer to why Silver Surfer is NOT underrated. I just asked the question and gave the answer to why he isn't.
    If you think Silver Surfer is not underrated, then why did you literally list all of his awesome abilities and then not provide any reasoning as to why those abilities make him not underrated? Do you get what I'm saying here? You basically said that Silver Surfer wasn't underrated, then proceeded to list literally all of his useful abilities, contradicting yourself.
    it’s not worth it kd
    CGR2020 said:

Because he is. Lots of people think he’s bad and only for prestige. He was slept in when he was released, and he’s slept on now. Just because he can do those things doesn’t mean he’s not underrated.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

You are getting it the wrong way. He was asking why people underrate surfer when he has the abilities he just described
    Correct Sarvanga! I said that SS was NOT underrated, and I listed his awesome mechanics for reasoning.
    Boom Shaka Laka
    Allright allright. A bit of a contextual issue here. Silver Surfer is not underrated because of his awesome abilities. It's just that people don't think he is good for anything other than prestige and are sleeping on his awesome abilities.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Antman
    Agent Venom
    Symbiote Spidey
    Miles
    Og cap, iron family, Spidey
    Karnak meme face
    Kamala khan
    Sentry
    Loki

And please don't mention about synergies, they are still a dud with synergies, if any.
    Ksp_2099 said:

Antman
    Agent Venom
    Symbiote Spidey
    Miles
    Og cap, iron family, Spidey
    Karnak meme face
    Kamala khan
    Sentry
    Loki

And please don't mention about synergies, they are still a dud with synergies, if any.

Sym Spidey hits hard with Roblin synergy but I agree he needs a buff. One synergy shouldn't have to save a champ
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38

just pulled SS dupe and I don't really like it
    Adios50 said:

That explains it
    Adios50 said:

Prestige my guy
  • Civil warrior needs a buff