**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How Do I Fight The New Buffed Hulkbuster?

EssenceEssence Posts: 71
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
How do i not get a shock debuff placed on me when i am attacking Hulkbuster? I'm wondering because I'm currently on act 5.3.5 and planning out my path and there is a Hulkbuster, so I'm wondering how to deal with him. If you have any tips, let me know :)
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Use a shock immune, or CMM.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Schock immunity or powerful AAR.
    Could also zerg him down with High damagers like Corvus or Doom
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    You are inflicted by shock debuff when you land a critical hit WHEN he has Armor Up active. So to avoid either have nullify/armor break champ or someone who doesn't crit (e.g. G2099, Crossbones)
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Willpower mastery pretty much cancels out enough of the damage to ignore it.

Also not getting hit helps in general
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Armor break and nullify champs are preferred
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Bring a shock immune, nullify, or armor break champion.
    I prefer to bait Sp1
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Red Magneto ... hard counter to that bad boy.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Cmm goes BRRRRR on dat CHONKS
    Wait... Shouldn't Xbones also work since he never crits? HBs Schock damage only activates if he has a armor up on, and you crit him.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Use Guardian, G2099, or Crossbones

Armor break. Medusa, Corvus, Cull, CMM, Iron Fist, etc.

Nullify. Doom, Claire, Longshot, etc.

Shock immune. I only can think of Storm X lol.

AAR. Falcon
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Wait... Shouldn't Xbones also work since he never crits? HBs Schock damage only activates if he has a armor up on, and you crit him.

He works but also you should never bring someone with no crits and no DoT against someone with chunky armor. It makes for a supremely long fight.
    edited January 2021

Terra said:

He works but also you should never bring someone with no crits and no DoT against someone with chunky armor. It makes for a supremely long fight.
    Yeah. Isn't the consensus Fury --x> Armor <✓--Crits?
    He is still a option no? Personally I just bring Corvus for zerg method (only have 4* maxed). I hate HBs special 2, cant get the timing down.
    XB has incinerate debuffs iirc
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Doom :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Yeah. Isn't the consensus Fury --x> Armor <✓--Crits?
    He is still a option no? Personally I just bring Corvus for zerg method (only have 4* maxed). I hate HBs special 2, cant get the timing down.
    XB has incinerate debuffs iirc </p>
    Yeah I mean he can DO it, and yeah he has incinerate, but it’s not really for damage. Crits ignore armor, so no crits means he always gets the damage reduction. If it’s the only choice you have then yeah just bait L1 and stuff, but it will be longer than it needs to be.