**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Safe to pop a basic 5* for Apocalypse

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Good luck!
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Dual crystals haven’t been kind to me, I pop those more when I want a certain iso type
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Lmao Marco Polio
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

This is why you don't go for 5* basics anymore. I'm surprised that I don't have a 5* IP, but I got groot as my first 5* from a 5* Basic. The crystal went past a warlock lol.

The crystal you go for has no correlation to the champion you get, that's just superstition speaking
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

CGR2020 said:

This is why you don't go for 5* basics anymore. I'm surprised that I don't have a 5* IP, but I got groot as my first 5* from a 5* Basic. The crystal went past a warlock lol.

The crystal you go for has no correlation to the champion you get, that's just superstition speaking
    It does, the basic crystals have bias for me since I always get them.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

CGR2020 said:

It does, the basic crystals have bias for me since I always get them.
    LMAO.