**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's your highest combo?

I've watched my boyfriend get extremely high combos in Realm of Legends, and am wondering, what's your highest ever?

Comments

• realm of legends winter soldier is really easy honestly... i saw a youtuber use a two star x23 with 1000+ combo finished him
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    A little over 500hits on rol WS with 2*sl.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    u1xvc07na9mc.gif
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    qvb4rarukt09.png
    Messed up my highest combo by taking a screenshot and my device froze and then got combo’d into oblivion by Ws
  • Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    725. ROL.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I beat wolverine in rol with 4* star lord at 518 hits. Last hit was a 35k l1
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    1100 for me while beating ROL Wolverine with my 4* SL. Didn’t hit a heal block until like around hit 700
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited October 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Back in perfect block days 2559 2 starlord vs wolvoerine in rol

Crazy. Seen a lot of YouTube videos of this. Don't think 2* Starlord could hold up since the changes made to him... but maybe I'm wrong. Lol.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    1,046 hits for that Rol wolverine wth my 3* SL back then.