**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loading Spider-Ham model crashes game [Merged Thread]

1235»

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I had the same issue and I forfeit one of my coins
  • Ronnyman889Ronnyman889 Posts: 179
    iOS,

Can’t touch spider ham at all without a crash.

Tried to level up one now and got a crash, using one or facing one. Boom, instant crash.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    I also have this problem in arenas, quests and arcade
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I also have the same issue. Especially in arenas. Sure the game crash and I re-open the app multiple time since the game register it as crash as in not in purpose. It do takes several reopening attempts crash after crash till I finally win my arena round. I know that it’s not my device because it’s an iPad mini 5 and it has the spec to run mcoc for years to come and go so the faulty is at kabam side regarding Spider-ham in-game code.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    The amount of time I've lost in boosts because of this crashing is ridiculous. I don't normally ask for compensation, but something to give back boosts at this point should be the min. I don't need units, shards, or any of that, just some boosts back would be fine
    CGR2020 said:

Weird....I was using my 2/3* version of Spider-Ham this weekend, and he played just fine. Did they fix it already?

kabam haven't confirmed anything if it's been fixed. the crash is open random whenever seeing or using Spider-ham.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

Weird....I was using my 2/3* version of Spider-Ham this weekend, and he played just fine. Did they fix it already?

Is a device specific issue, only a few player's will have it

CGR2020 said:

i find it little hard to believe it's an device specific issue. mine is ipad mini 5 and it has the spec strong enough for years to go to run mcoc. it's definitely not ''device specific issue''
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Daddrieda said:

CGR2020 said:

i find it little hard to believe it's an device specific issue. mine is ipad mini 5 and it has the spec strong enough for years to go to run mcoc. it's definitely not ''device specific issue''
    its OS specific from what I've observed. Android users already have the fix apparently
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

CGR2020 said:

It is device specific. Doesn't matter if the device is good or not.
    Problems like these exist since almost the beginning, just with different champions and devices
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Every time I come across a team in arena with Ham, I have to reset my streak. It’s getting very annoying
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    Might be related to this : in doing the Champion run in act 6, path requiring scientific champions. I have spider ham among others. I experienced crashes with all champs, up to the point of being unable to complete the last fight because the game systematically crashed. I was considering it a Champion bug but now I think it might be connected to the pork.

I posted in the general ios thread here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/166866/ios-lag-crashing-and-performance-investigation#36

I also raised a ticket but was attributing it to Champion.

I hope it helps.
  • rischiorischio Posts: 163
    I tried in another mission and I confirm that the sole presence of spider ham in the the team makes me crash, even while loading cap IW.
    Team is
    Torch
    Thing
    Quake
    Spider ham
    Cap IW
  • I was able to update, but cant play with spiderham

I-pad pro
    Ios 14.3

Iphone 8
    Ios 14.3
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    edited January 2021

l lose 1 token because i exit spider ham fight so i can’t claim 2000 6* reward :'(
  • Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Spider ham still crashing my game...when it will fix?
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 412 ★★★
    I have a 5/65 spider ham and I did a whole act 7 path with him and he worked just fine
  • Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    That’s why I really want to play spider ham but he crashes my game...some players has the same issue...hope kabam fix it soon..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    I thought the issue was exclusive to my iPad 6th generation but yesterday Spider Ham crashed my 2 month old IPhone12. Can’t even rank or level the pig up.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Curious any update on Spider Ham with the new Update here for February?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Just noticed after new update it appears to be resolved.