**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favourite Meme-Tier or meh-tier Champ?

GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
My favourite is obviously mystic Corvus (Jane)

Comments

• Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Drax
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Storm, Civil Warrior, Venompool, Monn-Kinght, and Sym-Spidey
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I don’t know what tier most put him in but I really enjoy using Masacre.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Old Spider-Gwen and Old Luke Cage. They taking all the real ones away from me :'(

You weren't even born before Luke Cage was buffed
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Air-Walker for me, but I don't consider him a bad champion, rather just average. Terrible before the ramp up, but a great champion at 3 power cosmic.
  • Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Classic cap.... His block makes me feel comfortable
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Kingpin... in before the buff!

The damage is really solid and he is sort of tanky. Any buff will help, but adding utility will make him a very useable skill champ!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I like king groot
  • 1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    Hood
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Abominatiom . I know red gaurdian synergy makes him really good but i used to like him even before that was released. Now i have a 5* red gaurdian so i just need a 5 or 6* abomination now.
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Moon knight, Sentry and Karnak. Hope they get remakes soon.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I have a duped 6 star Abomination.. he's meme tier that has a purpose with Red Guardian
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    All of these are not necessarily meme tier, some are average or above average: Vulture, Bishop, Psylocke, Nova, Terrax, and Mole God.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Antman
    Agent Venom
    Thor Jane trash
    Miles
    Sentry, the power of millions exploding sun
    Karnak ****
    Symbiote Spidey, damage is great but no utility

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry, Pre-buff Terrax, etc.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Nightcrawler!
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I am also using this opportunity to say something. Whoever thinks the crystal is rigged that the chances of getting a good champ is lowered. Most people consider abomination as a bad pull but i hoarded the crystals for abom and got quake instead.There is no way kabam could read our minds so that wasnt them.
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    Venompool. Great animations, decent bleed, okay regen from the sp1 buff steal.