**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At this point I just have to make this post.

I have geniunely not seen a worse 6 star roster. Now I'm not crying, not whining I know it's just RNG but I seem to be at the harsh end of it. I know a good pull will come eventually.

With the shiny iron fist being the latest addition.

Thoughts? Or better, your self-deemed pretty bad rosters?

Comments

• NotscepyNotscepy Posts: 28
    I know domino is good, proxima is good, NT is good if I ever dupe him, dp x force has synergies. Please don't comment that. That is not the point.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Three I would use on there: Domino with Rhulk, Proxima for high damage. Then possibly Kingpin post buff.

Otherwise, it’s not a good bottom eight apart from perhaps Psylocke (and I’m not a fan of hers).

Condolences.

Dr. Zola
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    You've got some good champs in there.

Domino, Rhulk, Phoenix, Prox, NT
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    That's far from the worst mate. What's with people and self-pity these days? You got Domino, Rhulk, Psylocke and the soon-to-be buffed Kingpin. Yours' certainly isn't the best but it's far from the worst 6 star roster.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is also good, Kingpin is getting buffed, Psylocke has great power control
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    you have full Domino trinity, so not the worst
    I have a feeling not many read the comment. This is geniunely the worst *I* have seen. I know some of the champs are good (acc to other people, apparently) some are getting a buff but it doesn't really feel awesome to pull dud after dud.
    Anyway thanks for comments.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    100 percent not the worst roster I've seen. You're shooting about 20 percent which is not bad for 6 stars at all. Once KP gets his buff it'll be even better.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    u can just search '6* roster' and can find much better and worse roster.
    Gardener said:

you have full Domino trinity, so not the worst

Tbh I don't really like domino. Rhulk and masacre however are an absolute blast to use. If I do pull a masacre anytime soon I'll be chuffed.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Any roster that has Domino and Rulk at the top can never ever ever be considered bad.

On my alt acct my first 6 stars were Phoenix, VTD (a good one), DPX, Black Panther OG, Cap WWII, Green Goblin, OG Spidey, Diablo, and then Maw. Since I have had better luck (Sunspot, OML, Sasquatch, Gwenpool, CMM). So it evens out eventually.

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    My 6* champs r superior iron man , dormammu , mephisto and yondu in the order i got.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    My 6* roster consists of OG Spiderman and DPX. Top that (or bottom that ig?)
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Don’t sleep on rulk. He slays mystics for you if you dont have torch. As long as you’re going against a mystic I consider him suicides friendly. He was my first r3, no regrets whatsoever and came in clutch multiple times during 7.1 100%.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It will start with some bad pulls (Yellow Jacket, Drax, etc.) then it will get better from there.

Just keep them coming and don't mind what you pull. Focus on your 5*s.

• WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    Figures:
    I have 140 5*, 40 considered worthy (=2 out of 7)
    I have 35 6*, 5 considered worthy (=1 out of 7)
    From my pov, I simply got twice as often a worthy 5* than I do a 6*.
    I’m sorry, this is beyond pure RNG (significant numbers of each type conducting to overwhelming difference in results... 5* is twice as good as 6*!)
    I’m 100% convinced the odds per champ differ between each other (worthy champ less likely to appear than lame ones) and also between 5*/6*.
    You may say whatever... you won’t change my mind.
    I’m also convinced the kind of player you are (time spent, money spent, events, Aq, aw, incursions, current roster) have an impact on the odds to open specific champ.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Figures:
    I’m sorry, this is beyond pure RNG (significant numbers of each type conducting to overwhelming difference in results... 5* is twice as good as 6*!)
    I’m 100% convinced the odds per champ differ between each other (worthy champ less likely to appear than lame ones) and also between 5*/6*.
    I’m also convinced the kind of player you are (time spent, money spent, events, Aq, aw, incursions, current roster) have an impact on the odds to open specific champ.

See that's a cute theory and all, but when you have almost every champ as a 5* (140 out of around 180 champs) of course your "odds" of worthy champs are higher. Especially compared to your 6* Roster which is 4 times smaller than your 5* roster.

Math.
    Exactly.
    If I went by that logic then:
    Both my six stars are duds, which implies 0 out of 2 are good.
    By simple math that means I'm stuck in an infinite loop of six star horror pulls.

This is why I tell people that when they compare stats, there should be only one variable.
    If you had the same number of 5* and 6* (140 lets say), and you had 40 good 5* and 20 good 6*. then you can complain.

The variance in the total number of champs and number of good champs leads to unreliable data (only good champs should be variable)

Not to even mention other variables, such as featured crystals, dual crystals, nexus, even your definition of a good champ.

You can argue saying that you converted the stats to fraction, ie. 2/7 and 1/7, but again, you can't say that that's fair because of the wide discrepancies caused due to variables.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Figures:

That's just bad sampling.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★

Figures:

are you suggesting that there is a man who keeps track of our everything in our account (time spent, money spent, events, aq, aw, incursions, current roster) so that they can decide what champs we get individually? i’m not even gonna try to change your mind. also, tupac is not dead, paul mccartney has been replaced and keanu reeves is immortal
  • TugaDavTugaDav Posts: 17
    Notscepy said:

I have geniunely not seen a worse 6 star roster. Now I'm not crying, not whining I know it's just RNG but I seem to be at the harsh end of it. I know a good pull will come eventually.

With the shiny iron fist being the latest addition.

Thoughts? Or better, your self-deemed pretty bad rosters?

You must be kidding me... this is what bad luck looks like. After opening more than 70 crystals, including 4 nexus. Also awakened aegon with a gem...

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I wish I had DPX and a 6* PM
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

honestly this bunch has had its ups and downs lol