**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4.9k prestige alliance looking for 2.. biweekly top 300

As the title says.. looking for guys near to our prestige.. map 6 on day 1 and 2 biweekly.. add me on line.. or in game.. and no event mins.. should be active enough.. tier 2 in war

In game Id - Roy505
Line -ivanroy505

Comments

• roy505roy505 Posts: 90
    Still looking for 1 more...
    Bumping up
    Still looking.. apparently it is hard to get recruits at this prestige level.. lol..
  • My prestige is 4704 atm...can i join?
    @Ahmedsaif123123 pm me on line if still looking..
    Still looking guys..
    Looking for 1.. lazy to create new post.. no event mins.. too 300 biweekly running map 6 twice on every other weeks
  • KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    I have 7 rank 5s, is that 4.9k? Probably not, but if you're interested in adding an active member to your alliance, add me on Line: KyloCreeper1.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I have 7 rank 5s, is that 4.9k? Probably not, but if you're interested in adding an active member to your alliance, add me on Line: KyloCreeper1.

No. 7 r5's give you a prestige of 3.5k (7x5=35). You need to have 10 r5's (10x5=50 or 5k) or more to get close to the prestige this alliance is asking for...

Actually you should try using a prestige calculator to calculate your prestige. You can find some on the web or on the Line app. To give you an idea of what you need to have a prestige of 4.9k, you ideally need two r4 5*s with 3 r5 4*s. One high prestige r4 5* (e.g. Mordo) with four high prestige r5 4*s may work, but that would be pushing it.

Either way, only considering 4*s for prestige won't be enough.
    Pumping up.. need one before next AQ starts..