**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

At this point I just have to make this post.

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Figures:
    I have 140 5*, 40 considered worthy (=2 out of 7)
    I have 35 6*, 5 considered worthy (=1 out of 7)
    From my pov, I simply got twice as often a worthy 5* than I do a 6*.
    I’m sorry, this is beyond pure RNG (significant numbers of each type conducting to overwhelming difference in results... 5* is twice as good as 6*!)
    I’m 100% convinced the odds per champ differ between each other (worthy champ less likely to appear than lame ones) and also between 5*/6*.
    You may say whatever... you won’t change my mind.
    I’m also convinced the kind of player you are (time spent, money spent, events, Aq, aw, incursions, current roster) have an impact on the odds to open specific champ.

Ya, you are quite wrong here.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Actually... I agree with you. Normally I disagree with these posts but other than promixa and maybe kingpin after his buff, no one there is useful for you. Unless you really like domino but I’m going to assume you don’t. I’m sorry for your bad 6* luck.

And if I can make one suggestion, go for the current 6* featured. I never go for featureds but this one is good enough that it’s worth going for over the terrible drop rates of the basic.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

honestly this bunch has had its ups and downs lol

@Slimeball you've for a good 6* roster. Above average drop rates and champions who you’ll actually use.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Will3808 said:

Slimeball said:

honestly this bunch has had its ups and downs lol

@Slimeball you've for a good 6* roster. Above average drop rates and champions who you’ll actually use.
    yea it’s turned around a lot lately, i’d be more hyped over cap had i not have him at r5 sig 200, but i did pull sym sup from a a mystic cav sooo :)