**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Recruiting for GOOMK (map 7) and our new sister alliance GOOML (map 6)

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
[GOOMK] Get Out Of My Kitchen:
Map 7 with 3 epic mods for 8% t5cc
Relaxed 3 group war - P4

[GOOML] Get Off Of My Lawn (our new sister alliance):
Map 6
Optional war (competitive style war for those who enjoy the game mode - will likely be less than 3 groups/ would be more for entertainment purposes)

GOOMK is a good fit for active, experienced players looking to grind some t5cc and run map 7 with 3 group war.

GOOML is a good fit for experienced players who are capable of map 7, but just don't have the time or desire at the moment. And would just like to chill and play some map 6 with friends or maybe push some 1or 2 group wars for fun if they want. It's not for map 5 players looking to move to map 6. It's more for map 7 players looking to take it down a notch for a bit. Just started the alliance a few days ago with former and current GOOMK members looking to take a break from map 7. So, we are still in the process of staffing the alliance.

Both alliances share the same Discord server, but each have dedicated channels in addition to the community channels. Hit me up if interested in either. Thanks!
Discord: hungry#4756

Comments