**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What happens when thronebreaker difficulty comes?

When heard of removing beginner difficulty then after they created cavalier difficulty but if the thronebreaker difficulty comes what will happens

What happens when thronebreaker difficulty comes? 62 votes

The normal difficulty will be removed?
32%
jdrum663yash98Shadowstrikercm2017Raichu626RockyshockyHonaway_23tafregp87MauledCarracho01cloudstriderTheLegionMasterHilbert_unbeatable2Nameless_IWHoodie25Cowabungahefy2000Sahil_R_RanaAroseinbloom 20 votes
The game as it is will be kept
67%
DrenlinphillgreenDrake2078SungjMityAntsubash_vikram16wegnerkMenkentBrokenShtickRickAdvMalreck04Grootman1294shadow_lurker22MoeyTehrbrahimpi99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusAstoundsPratham02H3t3r 42 votes

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    How are we supposed to know that?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Everyone's gonna complete and explore it within the first day and then come back here and complain about how long it is.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    NO, NO, NO, that means another silly, reduction in rewards to "balance" the game economy, that is already jacked up anyway.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

NO, NO, NO, that means another silly, reduction in rewards to "balance" the game economy, that is already jacked up anyway.

When have they reduced rewards to balance the games economy?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

The cavalier difficulty will be removed

Don’t give me hope
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Complaining about how easy it is. B)

...and complaining how hard it is
    ...and complaining the rewards are too small
    ...and complaining that the rewards are too big and give Thronebreaker players an unfair advantage
    ...and complaining that it is bugged and unplayable, of course
    How did you read my mind?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★

With a new difficulty comes more valuable rewards, and as they figure out those rewards for TB EQ, Cav EQ will have some taken away.

Same thing happened with new Cav EQ release, rewards were changed to the lower EQs to balance as they say. I mean you couldn't miss all the threads of complaints lol
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

With a new difficulty comes more valuable rewards, and as they figure out those rewards for TB EQ, Cav EQ will have some taken away.

Same thing happened with new Cav EQ release, rewards were changed to the lower EQs to balance as they say. I mean you couldn't miss all the threads of complaints lol
    What rewards did they lower in the lower difficulties?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,104 ★★★★★
    Yeah they definitely didn’t lower any rewards. Just focused them more on exploration.

My guess is there won’t be a TB difficulty at all. They’ll just wait for the next title that comes from Act 7 and make a EQ difficulty for that in a year or two
  • The normal difficulty will be removed?
    Frankly Normal difficulty is irrelevant anyway - with the pace of advancement there's pretty much nobody that jumps into that difficulty level for the rewards. The only reason people did beginner was because of the low energy cost for units and every now and then a unique 2*.

The reality is more likely though that by the time Thronebreaker difficulty is out I'll have the title of king maker or whatever is next and the throne breaker loot is gonna be meh and the difficulty will be meh too.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    The normal difficulty will be removed?
    Menkent said:

Complaining about how easy it is. B)

...and complaining how hard it is
    ...and complaining the rewards are too small
    ...and complaining that the rewards are too big and give Thronebreaker players an unfair advantage
    ...and complaining that it is bugged and unplayable, of course
    It's always the thing that bugged me with the community. Everybody wants everything now, now, NOW and I think if you asked a lot of people honestly, they hardly give a "darn" in terms of the economics of the game or how it affects the bottom line as long as they get free stuff. And I think people tend to forget that if you were given absolutely everything today, then what would be your motivation to play tomorrow? I mean if you're not going to get anything else, and there's nothing left to do , then why keep playing? Because really at that point you only options are Alliance events which depending on who you ask is either something to do or the bane of all existence.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    All the Cavaliers will be banned from the game.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

I can't tell if you're living up to your forum name or you are talking about a different game. They removed beginner difficulty from the available difficulties. They took the units from beginner and added them to UC. No other rewards were changed up or down. UC rewards were left the same as they've been for years.

I believe you are actually talking about the rewards structure of eliminating completion rewards and moving most of the reward to exploration and chapter exploration. That's what all the posts were about. They did that with the introduction to encourage exploration of content and not just a quick run through.

But again, no rewards were changed at all. Zero.
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    The game as it is will be kept

Why are you concerned with something that won't happen for a very long time?

We can always dream for a better future