**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New feature

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is a very basic feature and most players probably won't benefit from it too much but do you ever have that time where you have so many small energy refills? You are in a quest and after every fight you need to waste time in using a single one? I think it would be cool if you can use more than one refill at a time. You can use 20, let's say, and then you can claim some that are expiring from your overflow, and you don't have to worry about using another one for the rest of the quest. Just a simple idea but I'd like to see what you think of it.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I’d like to be able to use multiple at once, but I think other QOL improvements should come first
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You should be able to use them like health potions with the amount needed
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My work around, when you need to use multiple, go to your inventory and use them there. You still have to do them one at a time but you can do that until you've refilled your energy completely.
  • Options
    You can also use them individually (but repeatedly, one after another right away) from clicking on your ENERG BAR at top of screen.

You don’t actually have to wait to travel for another 5 energy in order to get the Energy Pop-up, use 1 small energy, travel some more, use another one, etc.

At least you can apply a whole bunch of them from the top Energy Bar, and go claim excess from Stash all at once, before starting to actually travel and fight a whole path.