**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's so bad about iron patriot?

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
I just pulled him as my 4th 5* and I don't get why people think he's so terrible. I was actually excited to have pulled him as my 5 stars were Groot, Old Man Logan and Rocket in that order. Just curious as to why people say he sucks.

Comments

• Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    edited October 2017
    He's very vanilla.

Just plain average.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Rocket and old man are way better than him rockets level 2 hits like a freight train, and oml does real decent damage once he “pops his claws” iron patriot is pretty useless his specials aren’t reliable, and his sp3 leaves him virtually defenseless
  • Me3e82Me3e82 Posts: 14
    IP was my first 5*. He hits like Edward pillow hands, the only thing he has going for him is the armor break. At 25/25 I have 2&3*s that hit harder than him. I will never r2 that champ.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★
    All champs are inherently fine. Some are more useful for some aspects of the game, others useful for synergies, and all count toward your player rating. IP is especially great if you like red white and blue colors on your champ.
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Underwhelming. Low numbers. No good synergies. He's outclassed by most champions in the game.
    I won't say he's absolutely useless; his overload makes him sustainable at least, but there's better champs for every scenario. He's one of the characters I'm really hoping kabam takes a look at buffing in the future.