**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help me out with These Doubts (High Difficulty)

1) When does the next Road Map Dev Diary drop?
2) Is Kabam actively tryna make the Duels available for all Champs or no? coz many champs are not yet showing when i search for them
3) Is the Loyalty Store ever gonna update? When was the last time Kabam made a change to it?
4) Will we ever get a feature to use the ISO on a champion from the stash itself? instead of getting it to our inventory and then to the champ
5) Is Kabam ever going to introduce Daily quest for Alpha Catalysts?
6) Is it possible we'll get an autoplay for Event Quests(without losing any portion of rewards) anytime in the near future? it gets repetitive for players like myself who do all difficulties 100%

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    How are these “High Difficultly”
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    satvik17 said:

6) Is it possible we'll get an autoplay for Event Quests(without losing any portion of rewards) anytime in the near future? it gets repetitive for players like myself who do all difficulties 100%

Probably not. IMO someone who completes content without auto-fight "deserves" more rewards than someone who just clicks a button to complete content. Kabam has shown that they agree with this too, hence why the energy cost and reward payout for auto-completion is less efficient energy-wise and has less payout.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    7.) Will war victory crystals ever be buffed to have a actual use?