**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sell champions for resources

Kabam, when are you going to let us sell our champs for 75% return of the resources?
Let’s face it, with the diversity needed for AW and all the new champions coming into the game. I think it’s only fair you let us sell our champions and get most resources back since you have made essential changes to the whole game. Specially since you don’t want to give RDT. I’m not asking for 100% return on resources but 75% since I understand that every champion has served a purpose.

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I sell two 4* champs a month for resources.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's up to you. Personally I wouldn't suggest it.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    danno4990 wrote: »
    You should never ever sell any champions ever!!!!!

Why? sometimes it makes sense to sell.

Because if you dupe them, you get more resources. Especially if they are dupe level 99.

It NEVER makes sense to sell.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Era8 wrote: »
    Kabam, when are you going to let us sell our champs for 75% return of the resources?
    Let’s face it, with the diversity needed for AW and all the new champions coming into the game. I think it’s only fair you let us sell our champions and get most resources back since you have made essential changes to the whole game. Specially since you don’t want to give RDT. I’m not asking for 100% return on resources but 75% since I understand that every champion has served a purpose.

so basically another RDT thread, but only asking for 75% back!!
  • I've been thinking about selling all but the 2-3* champs I use for arenas or plan to use at least. Aside from your total number of heroes and total base rating selling champions you already have no intention on ever using has no real downside. Your individual prestige, the only number that counts, is only tied to your top 5 champions excluding mastery gains.

No it's probably not a good idea to sell 4*, or 1* for arena purposes. If you never do arenas and never plan to then you could definitely sell them safely.

I've sold a few 3* to grab a 4* if I'm only 70 or so shards away. I don't regret having done it either.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »
    danno4990 wrote: »
    You should never ever sell any champions ever!!!!!

Why? sometimes it makes sense to sell.

Because if you dupe them, you get more resources. Especially if they are dupe level 99.

It NEVER makes sense to sell.

@LoPresti I have lots of max sig champs. Don't need ISO. Selling a 3/30 4* you will never use gets good 5* shards. I wouldn't recommend selling a lot, but if, for example, you want a shot at a 5* feature that's about to expire, selling a few 4*s may be the only option. I sell Joe Fixit every time I get him.