**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not playing the game for 12 days gave me this...

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
So I logged in today after 12 days and got (arguably) the best champion in the game.

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    That ain’t a groot
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    What the heck? Never seen that.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    How do u get that gift?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Be prepared for conspiracy theories.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

MrBanks said:

And now a wave of players will not log in for 12 days hoping to get a gift.

Yep. Wait till Prof Hoff gets ahold of this.
    He already did like... a few years back if my memory serves. Already made his clickbait bs about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he does another one now though.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Yeah, this definitely has existed for a while, but I’ve never seen that good of a reward after that short of a break. What progression level are you?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

MrBanks said:

He already did like... a few years back if my memory serves. Already made his clickbait bs about it. I wouldn't be surprised if he does another one now though.
    Yep, that's why I was saying. That and the stupid AG conspiracy.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    It’s such a wierd system I have dead accts all over that never get these meh
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★

ItsDamien said:

MrBanks said:

Yep, that's why I was saying. That and the stupid AG conspiracy.
    What AG conspiracy
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Got this aBe awaken a long time ago prob popped over 100 5s since then
    Lol data shows you get em after awake what a joke
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

1) Make new account
    2) Login once every week
    3) Get some 5 stars
    4) Cheese Act 1/ Act 2 exploration
    5) Save Units until December
    6) Gift main account with all Units
    7) Profit

It's based on progression level though I think. I get Ultimate crystals from these gifts.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Yeah, this definitely has existed for a while, but I’ve never seen that good of a reward after that short of a break. What progression level are you?

I'm Cavalier. Currently on 6.2.3

How do u get that gift?

Idk. I think it's random.... you login after few days/weeks/months and you may have a chance to get it.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    You know the rewards you're giving up by not logging in for 2 weeks? This isn't a way to get ahead, it's a way to lessen the blow of being away.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

You know the rewards you're giving up by not logging in for 2 weeks? This isn't a way to get ahead, it's a way to lessen the blow of being away.

exactly this. It's a nice gift, but in no way does it make up for units, revives and full T2A(for cavs at least)