**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community Buff Poll

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Following the intriguing February buffs. which champs would you like to see buffed next? Can we give some powerful champs a proper spot

Community Buff Poll 112 votes

Ultron
11%
SnakeEyes69allinashesBulmktVoltolosMiekandKorgMiStaLovaChaos_Emperor786Icy000YsFAdios50TrashPanda12Will3808TheBoogyMan 13 votes
Doctor Strange
13%
BendyTendersquadTerraMarvel2289RookiieFreedomCrusadeMetalJakeZ3ro_ôBahubaliCosmicGuardianRebarkSuperiorSymbioteYodabolt21Sahil_R_RanaThanos1149 15 votes
OG Hulk
5%
DeaconIron_Spider7125TheExit27Z2f6hQCrcrcrcZippy_halligan 6 votes
Black Panther CW
8%
TheHoodedDormammukubricknolanKapitzSuss_WizzardcloudstriderPrakhar_82Rouger4ShaqatacIceBroWolviman1 10 votes
Phoenix
8%
simolazMegaGalacticRockypantherxSand324BerjibsThoye3SkyLord7000Silver_GooseThePredator1001 9 votes
Dormammu
5%
AssumedNameRaichu626AstoundsChobblyodishika123TheBair123 6 votes
Sentry
15%
KillSwitchFluffyPigMonstergage201205007md92FiiNCHDavepool87JohnyBoyAburaeesPapdichaatCowabungaAGYAATThe_Sentry06The_grim3BlôdletterBarani7daKRoNX1thebas2560 17 votes
Red Skull
2%
TheVyrusHammerbro_64LeoZed 3 votes
Ebony Maw
4%
WarBros23Billie90Carracho01TheLegionMasterGardener 5 votes
Others Deserve it..
25%
TheJalliDrZolaAlfa_PigeonrishisaiDemonzfyreSungjMityAntYoMovesLvernon15Thefire13Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10AleorDragoFiNotsavage19Mobile_P0tat0dangarang122Sarvanga1_PotatolegionKsp_2099 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sentry
    Out of al of the listed champs, dormammu buff benefits me most but i am voting for sentry. He is such a cool and powerful character in the comics. It really hurts to see him treated like trash in this game( he is kinda is).
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Others Deserve it..
    #BuffAntMan
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    MityAnt said:

#BuffAntMan

He has less than half a page description.
    Just give him some utility and damage as an attacker.
    #BuffAntman
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    #BuffFixit

I. Want. A. Slot. Machine. Mechanic.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Doctor Strange
    Doctor strange, mostly because he is my first six but also because he sucks so much
    Doctor Strange
    But there are so many meme tier champs not even included
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    Powerful champ?...Look no further than the guy with the power of a million exploding suns
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Sentry
    Sentry is one of the favourite champ in contest he helped me, when I started playing mcoc he cleared me act 1 and 2
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Doctor Strange
    Barani7da said:

Sentry is one of the favourite champ in contest he helped me, when I started playing mcoc he cleared me act 1 and 2

Same, he is my second (after BP) 4* rank 3 - At that time

• rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Others Deserve it..
    My 6* duped Karnak says he needs a buff 🙃😅
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    Miles
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Doctor Strange
    Dr strange deserves to be a powerful character in this game. He my favorite Marvel hero and Batman my fav DC hero. I expect my super hero games to have them 2 as top champions. Dr strange shouldn’t be as pitiful as he is in MCOC
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Sentry
    Sentry has some nifty mechanics that are overlooked but they’re packaged together in an unusable way. Could also use a numbers buff.

I also would like to see Miles, Red Skull and both Captain America’s get buffs
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Sentry
    Sentry New Design.. rework.
    Total sentry
    Full control over Void and Sentry.
    Becoming one.

• RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    Juggernaut.
    Doctor Strange
    It is had been decided. Ebony Maw should get nerfed
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Ultron
    Or GG.... We need a few more really good techs.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    The worst on the list is probably ebany maw. Wich is hilarious, as they already 'buffed' him. I think even if you add all his synergies to his base, he'd still be a very bad champ. Bpcw is also pretty bad, but km synergy makes him almost decent. On the other hand, we still have old champs like juggs, rhino, dpxf, agent venom, groot, karnak, drax, rocket, iron fist, caps, og spidy... Of your list only ebony maw is as bad as those champs. I actually have 6* maw duped, but he's so pathetic I would've even like him to not be buffed and remain meme he is
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Ebony Maw
    Aleor said:

The worst on the list is probably ebany maw. Wich is hilarious, as they already 'buffed' him. I

Exactly
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Doctor Strange
    I want my boy back to his prime state.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    Domino update needed
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    OG Hulk

Domino update needed

A complete overhaul is the only thing that can save her kit at this point
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    Civil Warrior needs a minor tune-up to his damage
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Others Deserve it..
    Crcrcrc said:

Domino update needed

A complete overhaul is the only thing that can save her kit at this point
    Tbf you're right, just thought a fair compromise would be an update due to all the Domino s i m p s who don't want her buffed
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    Is really like to see an ultron buff. The iron men would be cool too
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Iron fist and another meme tier mystic.

0 mystic have been reworked/buffed.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Doctor Strange
    MikeHock said:

Iron fist and another meme tier mystic.

0 mystic have been reworked/buffed.

By technicality a rework can make a champion better or worse. Look at Ebony Maw, purely defensive buffs
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Black Panther CW
    I'm disappointed that T'Challa didn't get an overwhelming amount of votes.
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Phoenix
    This month we're getting 4 villains. I think it would be cool to alternate heroes/villains.