**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Account data transfer

Hello everyone,
I really hope you can help me. When I created my account for the first time I did not log in with anything, I just pressed "click to continue". So effectively it is a guest account. I want to please keep all progress but transfer everything to a Kabam account. Thanks

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Contact Support. They may be able to help you!
  • LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Thank you! Will do. Also, in game, if I create a Kabam account there is no option to continue with your progress. It just takes you back to the tutorial to restart
  • Plz help me to unban my account.it so long ago i was ban for useing mod but i will never do this again i am so sorry for this plz help to unban my mcoc account
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Plz help me to unban my account.it so long ago i was ban for useing mod but i will never do this again i am so sorry for this plz help to unban my mcoc account

why did u use a mod in the first place? they wont unban you for a long time if not never, if they were to unban you then all the other people who were banned would say they need to be unbanned.