**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Question about cosmic and tech duel crystal

I am really after corvus, he will really help out my progression level. I opened 3 4* cosmic and tech duel crystals and I couldn't help but notice that I did not see him. I even slowed down the screen recording footage to see if I was just missing him but I still didn't see him. So is he in the 4* cosmic and tech duel crystal? Or am I just blind πŸ˜‚. Thanks!

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
    Okay, phew πŸ˜‚. Thanks
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah. He’s in the crystal. The reel doesn’t show all the champions because it’s just for show
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pop the crystals rather than spinning them. Or if you want the suspense, I cover the reel with my hand
    LolπŸ˜‚. Great ideas! I like spinning it and then closing my eyes and stopping it with my nose πŸ˜‚
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 β˜…β˜…
    I used to let my dog boop it with her nose. Got me 5* Human Torch among some others. I stopped when she gave me a 6* Moon Knight... πŸΆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After 66 5* skill/mutant crystals in beginning to think aegon isn’t in those crystals!
    Literally all my good pulls have come from either popping a crystal or stopping it blind folded πŸ˜‚