**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

:D

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
Third time to post this is the charm.

Longish story made very short because of technical difficulties. I am now TB thanks to the Kabam lords. Elsa at r3 now over KM. Elsa just does more in my opinion. So yeah. GG. Kinda want more TB exclusives. Feeling pretty good right now.

(Please let this post Kabam)

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nah. Name one thing KM can do that would make me r3 over Elsa. They’re both unduped btw.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Nah. Name one thing KM can do that would make me r3 over Elsa. They’re both unduped btw.

Tank Sp3's, ignore auto-block, armor, and resistances. His evade counter works much better than Elsa's and his Sp1 unstoppable charges allow you to get intercepts without actually "intercepting" which you can do on practically every combo rather than once every 11 seconds like Elsa. Elsa has the non-damaging debuff purify over him, that's it.
    Meh. Elsa can Ignore nodes like power shield with debuffs (Solo’ed the rhino tantrum fight with her). She is great for disstrack and good for buffet. Can evade negating all block damage every eleven seconds (three full combos worth of time). Has a crazy crit rate and also can ignore resistances.

To be honest, any utility that either KM or Elsa Bloodstone have I already have in another champ. Neither of them would be in my A team. I just like Elsa’s playstyle and behemoth debuffs more.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

Tank Sp3's, ignore auto-block, armor, and resistances. His evade counter works much better than Elsa's and his Sp1 unstoppable charges allow you to get intercepts without actually "intercepting" which you can do on practically every combo rather than once every 11 seconds like Elsa. Elsa has the non-damaging debuff purify over him, that's it.
    Meh. Elsa can Ignore nodes like power shield with debuffs (Solo’ed the rhino tantrum fight with her). She is great for disstrack and good for buffet. Can evade negating all block damage every eleven seconds (three full combos worth of time). Has a crazy crit rate and also can ignore resistances.

To be honest, any utility that either KM or Elsa Bloodstone have I already have in another champ. Neither of them would be in my A team. I just like Elsa’s playstyle and behemoth debuffs more.
    The problem is that they have similar utility, but KM's is much better. His Sp2 indestructible charges let him ingore not just block damage, but all contact damage with much longer uptime than once every 11 seconds. His Sp1 unstoppable charges let him "intercept" with much longer uptime than once every 11 seconds, his evade counter is much more reliable since the opponent doesn't need to evade first and you can reliably get his true strike against stun immune evaders. He's a top option for a lot of matchups unlike Elsa and is used quite a bit in high tier wars against tough matchups because of that.
    Regardless I’m still happy for Throne Breaker. Should Act 6 be next?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Honestly, do you have Aegon? Abyss and all variants but 1/2 are better than act 6 exploration in my opinion.

Honestly, do you have Aegon? Abyss and all variants but 1/2 are better than act 6 exploration in my opinion.
    Don’t have Ægon as a 5* :(

Might try to Hera1d_of_Ga1actus abyss with the four star. I already have 6.1 almost explored (waiting on someone to deal with caustic temper). And Variant 3 looks fun with sentinel. I’ll see what seems like the best approach.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Faseeh said:

Also elsa trumps killmonger in prestige by a lot. Elsa places 49th while killmonger is at 83rd position

Where u guys seeing the prestige level?
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Barani7da said:

Faseeh said:

Also elsa trumps killmonger in prestige by a lot. Elsa places 49th while killmonger is at 83rd position

Where u guys seeing the prestige level?
    I think he is taking about AuntM.ai website. This website is great there are many filters like HP, Prestige, Attack rating etc.

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo
    Can u guys share link?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Can u guys share link?

https://auntm.ai/
    I can't open it if I opened it it loaded and remains blank.
    I didn’t rank for prestige.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    RIP Skill T5CC

RIP Skill T5CC

Why? I know this wouldn’t be many’s first choice but I still enjoy Elsa a lot. Didn’t think it was a waste lol.