**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.1.2 Ultron

Should I have waited for a proper counter? And may I ask to the people who have done this that are seeing this who did you guys use for him?

Comments

• tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    I used aarkus
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    tofuシ said:

I used aarkus

I wish I had him for this fight.
    Would make it easier.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    I don't remember. I think corvus
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I had no good counters for this fight either, had blade, venom, iceman, sym supreme and just pushed through it. It sucked had to use a lot of revives.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I used Mags
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    DRTO said:

I had no good counters for this fight either, had blade, venom, iceman, sym supreme and just pushed through it. It sucked had to use a lot of revives.

Same here. I've used about 5-7 revives on this guy and I need to go and grind units for more.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    I cant get past act 6.1.1, but IF I had all the champs in the world as 5 stars, then i would use either medusa, or magneto.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    I used a 3/45 5* Gladiator Hulk when I first did it XD :D , I would recommend using Red Mags, a shock immune champ like Doom or Mole Man (idk if guardian is shock immune), or use a cosmic like Medusa or Aarkus and make sure to get the armor shatter. White Mags could possibly work but Red is better.

Cheers!!!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I used medusa