**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about cosmic and tech duel crystal

I am really after corvus, he will really help out my progression level. I opened 3 4* cosmic and tech duel crystals and I couldn't help but notice that I did not see him. I even slowed down the screen recording footage to see if I was just missing him but I still didn't see him. So is he in the 4* cosmic and tech duel crystal? Or am I just blind πŸ˜‚. Thanks!

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99 β˜…
    Okay, phew πŸ˜‚. Thanks
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah. He’s in the crystal. The reel doesn’t show all the champions because it’s just for show
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pop the crystals rather than spinning them. Or if you want the suspense, I cover the reel with my hand
    LolπŸ˜‚. Great ideas! I like spinning it and then closing my eyes and stopping it with my nose πŸ˜‚
  • MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 β˜…β˜…
    I used to let my dog boop it with her nose. Got me 5* Human Torch among some others. I stopped when she gave me a 6* Moon Knight... πŸΆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After 66 5* skill/mutant crystals in beginning to think aegon isn’t in those crystals!
    Literally all my good pulls have come from either popping a crystal or stopping it blind folded πŸ˜‚