**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which skill champ worth the rank up (amongst 3)

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Night Thrasher (duped); Squirrel Girl and Mole Man, which one is better to rank up if I want to strengthen attack team of skill class? Thanks.

Which skill champ worth the rank up (amongst 3) 27 votes

Night Thrasher
59%
Spity68RockypantherxEtjamaSarvanga1_BonzodavidAgent_X_zzzEtherealityRouger4YTBigSYodabolt21JoshKosh557Barani7daSkygod69Light7Hemanth123manikanta_Zen 16 votes
Squirrel Girl
22%
Fire_MarineIwan_milyutinBen_15455tofuシKiansimpson12Paramanona_77 6 votes
Mole Man
18%
Logan00NapaHeroMaxwell24Crcrcrcshdh1221 5 votes

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    none. Maybe night trasher if u already have a ranked up stealthy , nick and aegon
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Mole Man's getting a Tune Up next month...

Night Thrasher is nice for Evade Match Ups that don't allow Buffs(True Strike/Accuracy) or Debuffs(Slow) , just spam Mediums/Heavies/Specials.

Squirrel Girl has the Insane Bleed Potential, she's like a Pseudo Nick Fury.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

none. Maybe night trasher if u already have a ranked up stealthy , nick and aegon

I have stealthy at r4, Aegon at r5, but still not yet have Nick. The reason I need to think about rank up them becoz I have 2 T4cc overflow and will be expired soon, and I don't have sufficient T2a now.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Mole Man's getting a Tune Up next month...

Night Thrasher is nice for Evade Match Ups that don't allow Buffs(True Strike/Accuracy) or Debuffs(Slow) , just spam Mediums/Heavies/Specials.

Squirrel Girl has the Insane Bleed Potential, she's like a Pseudo Nick Fury.

Thanks for advice, I seldom play NT and I think I may rank up him and experienced more how good he is.
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    I have NT 5* R2 and not likely to rank him any higher. Unless you have expiring skill items i would'nt rank any of them
  • _Zen_Zen Posts: 9
    Night Thrasher
    DarkZen said:

I have NT 5* R2 and not likely to rank him any higher. Unless you have expiring skill items i would'nt rank any of them

Agreed, out of the 3 probably night thrasher, but I would save your materials
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 245
    Squirrel Girl
    Squirrel Girl but mole man is getting buffed soon
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    You should wait for mole man buff.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Mole Man
    Skill Corvus is going to be insane