**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hello I am back with another 6* pull, is Stealthy any good?

Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Man I was really hoping for Ronin or NF dupe but I guess he will maybe have to do, is he good?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Yes, he’s great. He was my first 6* and I still love him. He covers so many fights, has great damage, and heat utility. I’m surprised you already have a 6* fury and ronin but he’s definitely better than ronin.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Yes, he’s great. He was my first 6* and I still love him. He covers so many fights, has great damage, and heat utility. I’m surprised you already have a 6* fury and ronin but he’s definitely better than ronin.

Have 6* fury unduped, dont have Ronin is what I meant. Also I think Ronin is better.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    This is REALLY good, wish I got him as my six star😔. He is much better than Ronin (IMO), and the NF dupe will be hard to get.
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Idk man he doesn't evade through block which what makes miles the best spider man
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Will3808 said:

Have 6* fury unduped, dont have Ronin is what I meant. Also I think Ronin is better.
    Ronin is no way better than him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

Moot4Life said:

Will3808 said:

Ronin is no way better than him
    False.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.
    Who's third if Ronin is 4th and Stealthy is 5th?
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.
    Honestly, Falcon. He counters so much stuff. Sure, his damage isnt good in all scenarios, but he counters soo much stuff.

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.
    Honestly, Falcon. He counters so much stuff. Sure, his damage isnt good in all scenarios, but he counters soo much stuff.
    I'd have to disagree with you there. He is very useful, but the cooldown ruins his usability to me. I think Falcon is 5th, after Stealthy and Ronin (haven't used Ronin so I don't know which is better.)

I also think it's hilarious how everyone is totally fine with an 8 second cooldown multiple times in the fight, but everyone went crazy about how iHulk's cooldown was too long.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    better than ronin actually
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.
    I'd have to disagree with you there. He is very useful, but the cooldown ruins his usability to me. I think Falcon is 5th, after Stealthy and Ronin (haven't used Ronin so I don't know which is better.)

I also think it's hilarious how everyone is totally fine with an 8 second cooldown multiple times in the fight, but everyone went crazy about how iHulk's cooldown was too long.
    iHulks cooldown doesnt provide 100% aar afterwards. If im using Stealth for an Evade champ, ill use Falcon. Unstoppable, probably stealth. Miss? Torch or Nick. Falcon may have a tough cooldown but imo its well worth it.

No

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

iHulks cooldown doesnt provide 100% aar afterwards. If im using Stealth for an Evade champ, ill use Falcon. Unstoppable, probably stealth. Miss? Torch or Nick. Falcon may have a tough cooldown but imo its well worth it.
    No, iHulk's just gives him an 8 second unblockable and health back to full. Just as good as AAR IMO.
    Maybe I'm just not using Falcon enough to see the potential of it.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

No
    You've just been influenced by Masterpuff's life transfer power shield Ronin gameplay
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Falcon covers way more than Stealthy does in terms of nodes and champions but for day to day questing, I'd probably bring Stealthy more due to how quickly he can finish fights compared to Falcon.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited January 2021
    When I opened my first 6* star crystal my wishlist is human torch, stealth Spidey and some in other class but I got Mr.fantastic he is my second favourite champ in the contest if I got him I will rank up as fast as I can if u don't know to use him
    First thing firsts:- place two web cartridge of any three by landing 4th light attack he'll gain passive fury and then u get sp1 u should use that to gain passive precision that make his attack more power full also IMO to use web-foam cartridge to counter thing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

I'm not sure if you've used him but it's perfectly fine to play with. you spend a lot of time baiting specials anyway. the cooldown is way shorter than it seems. the issue with hulk is that yeah his cooldown is way longer and literally kills himself
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

IMO he is the first place

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

I'm not sure if you've used him but it's perfectly fine to play with. you spend a lot of time baiting specials anyway. the cooldown is way shorter than it seems. the issue with hulk is that yeah his cooldown is way longer and literally kills himself
    Actually I have 6* Falcon and I have to agree with Crcrcrc in the fact that Falcon's cooldown can be annoying unless against Science Champions. I also think iHulk cooldown is too slow as well though, but if you make it shorter he will just be more annoying on defense so...
    limeade32 said:

Is he worth anything other than his slow debuff? I have she hulk at rank 4 and nick at rank 5, so I don’t really think he’d be of much use. I also have aegon at rank 4. He isn’t really high on my list atm as far as rank ups but maybe if I got a skill gem he could be an option, although I also have falcon and hit monkey.

@limeade32 Thats what I was thinking too, have Sorc Sup for slow so dont really need him badly. But his damage is better than expected, 9k or so damage per combo so I might have to reconsider.
    However Hit-Monkey and Falcon are also both really good, depends on what you need the most. I would say Hit-Monkey and Stealthy have the same damage, maybe Stealthy has an edge but for me it is too close to tell. Falcon has more utility than both of them in your case though since you have slow on the team, but his damage is lackluster against non-evade champions. Really good problem to have on who to rank up.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Watch Seatin take down grandmaster with him, and you'll feel blessed to have him! haha
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

3rd best skill

5th, after Ronin 😁.

He is good tho.

50 sec at 1% pain>>>>>>> 8 sec trying to bait specials (pain?)
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

Man I was really hoping for Ronin or NF dupe but I guess he will maybe have to do, is he good?

He is a good champ. Lots of damage and slow utility is clutch.