**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A chance to purchase or obtain a few extra tokens for Jubeli Arcade......

Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
edited January 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I attempted to go for the Cavalier proze card milestone for 80 stamps. As of right now I have 69/80 stamps. I have 3 tokens left which means if I use all on Xmen challenge....I will be 2 short. I was then going to attempt go for epic 5-star awakening but Ill be 3 short there. A lot of us before seeing videos from Seatin and others not knowimg the Xmen was only one giving 3 stamps. Most people werent aware till too late that Xmen was only one to play to maximize stamps. It would be a good gesture toward summoners everywhere if u offered a 3 token deal for $10 or something. Please consider this so we can at least have choice to pick something. All the awards require 15 stamps and thats pretty high....just saying
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    a way to earn more would be good but NOT WITH MONEY
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Interesting thing is that we all tend to assume everyone who plays the game has access to Line chats, watches content creator videos and drops into the forums now and then.

A lot of players don’t. For them, it’s quite possible they’d have zero idea how to run these quests and get the rewards. Without things like the Cat Murdock infographic and other obsessive players, I can imagine looking at this event architecture and making tons of missteps if I didn’t first conclude it was too complex in the first place.

Dr. Zola
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think that is that is why we had 2 weeks to decide which rewards we wanted and we could do everything in a single day. I never do the side quest on day 1 unless the time limit is 24 hrs. We have had screw ups from kabam too many times with regards to side quests. What I am saying is, be patient. No need to rush the content on day 1 unless you are a content creator.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★

Imo, that info should've formed part of an in-game message to ensure EVERY player is aware of such vital details.
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★

Imo, that info should've formed part of an in-game message to ensure EVERY player is aware of such vital details.
    This is MY exact point. This information was NOT disclosed at beginning of the event or in game......it was put out AFTER event had started and it was NOT put out prior to the event. You wouldnt know the Xmen was only quest to give 3 and others only one. I personally did the one of Avengers and one Spidey just to see. After I saw a video on Youtube and heard the Xmen only one you should focus on I missed out on 4 stamps. I believe that Q and A posting was an AFTER thought like "oh **** we should tell them this befire people get angry" the info should be disclosed in game......especiallybwith scarcity of resources, high cost of prizes and difference of stamps earned. 3-1 is HUGE difference.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

The set-up was more complicated than it needed to be. Fortunately I'm old enough to have actually gone to Arcades and collected prize stamps, which helped...

I'm not asking for extra tokens, even though I autopiloted into Legendary last night after running it solidly for three weeks to get the T5CC shards; which means that I can't now get the further 2000 6* shards from Epic. One mistake from which you can't recover cost me 2000 easily-achievable 6* shards. Ouch! Still, my bad; and I'm not going to ask for sympathy.

However, the set-up for Cavalier players to get T5CC shards (currently probably the most important rank-up resource in the game) was very limiting, and made it very easy to make mistakes. I know others who've missed out on that, which frankly does deserve a bit of sympathy.

People make mistakes: Kabam has been working on the 'Undo' button for AQ for that reason.

Given that, it would have been helpful if, when opening this quest, Kabam had made use of their previously-used pop-up "Warning: you are about to spend tokens to enter this quest! Tokens will not be refunded if you exit..."

That would have been helpful.