**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How would you use 100x generic 6* Sig stones?

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ok, so I have a rank 3 awakened ghost at Sig 43. I have 100 generic sig stones that I could pump into her.

So I guess I’m looking for a view whether to keep these 100 saved in case I dupe CAIW who I could take to rank 3 if duped. Or if I should keep them saved for someone else.

Is there another character in my 6* roster you’d save them for? I have both Aegon and CAIW are 5* sig 200. So would you even bother to take these to rank 3?

I’ve had these sig stones for a while but given there potential impact want to use them wisely.

Just looking for a community perspective on this. I’m not the greatest Ghost player but I’m improving.

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I personally would use them on ghost. You’ll see a practical difference immediately and if you save them you’ll probably be waiting for ages to dupe caiw
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    Juggernaut
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Use them on Ghost imo.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★
    You have the most effective champ in the game and you even have to ask???

Noob.

*shakes head in cyclops*
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Doom for prestige

Ghost for usage

Basically this or like you said save for cap if you just don't particularly like using Ghost that much.

Just depends what your priority between use and prestige is at the moment
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Cyclops is effective
  • ΜιKEΜιKE Posts: 30
    Wait until you dupe colossus
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I put all my sig stones into Ghost whenever I find some. Her damage ramps up exponential with more sig lvls.

Side info: I dont run suicides.

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Save them for when you awaken CapIW, take him to sig 200 and r3...you already have the t5cc. I use 2 all the time.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    I’d go ghost unless your in a top 20?Alliance and your in the prestige race/game. You say your getting better with her and the Sig levels really do help you drop specials (win fight) faster... go do ROL WS with your ghost now, drop 40-50 sigs on her and see the diff, then decide on the final 50-60 stones... I wouldn’t touch Caiw or Aegon till u either have 200 stones for either or have them naturally at Sig 80-100... mainly bc u have them 5/65 Sig 200.... no one else on ya roster except mags and cull would benefit greatly from the high Sig once awakened. Mags for increases in heavy bonus damage and cull for rout cool down reduction.. I’d put half in ghost, try her and see if u feel she worth the other half
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ghost.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Here's an unpopular opinion, read till the end and you'll see.

Look, obviously the best course of action is to. Save and keep stockpiling those stones for a rainy day ( a.k.a. whenever u can dupe and max sig CAIW or another max sig worthy 6* such as Void, OR, Red Guardian, Collosus, etc)

Using them on Doom is a waste, unless you are not being allowed into X alliance because u lack the prestige and you just cant sleep through the night until you can join the cool boys club.

Yes, using them on Ghost is a good idea, not a waste at all... but the problem is that there is someone in you roster that will for sure benefit more and get more mileage from 100 more sig levels ...

And this champion is ....

.... wait for it ....:.

... I am honestly NOT kidding when I recommend you this......

.... I am dead serious.......

...... I truly am.....

.... wait for it a bit more........

..... just a tiny bit more ......

...here you go:

.... Morningstar! No I am not kidding.

Depending on how you like MS ( and her rankup "ritual") I think that her sig ability is criminally underrated. Go to Aunt Mai and checkout how much more fury, regen and power gain you would get with 100 more sigs and you'll see what I mean. Also look how much you'll end up suppressing on your opponent's fury, regen, etc .. and then decide.

Again, not a bad idea to either wait and stockpile for CAIW or whomever or just to use them now on Ghost. But I truly think that 100 sigs will have a greater impact on Morningstar and her utility than on Ghost.

Just my two cents.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    DOOM if you want prestige (definately atleast give him all mystic sig stones), if not then ghost ( and of course also pour in all the tech sig stones), or u can split it up maybe 60 for Ghost and 40 for Doom
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Doom for prestige

Ghost for usage

I agree this point