**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Big Decision

slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Well currently i'm at 6.4.6 and gonna explore it in few days, after that i'll have 30k 6* shards, here my main 5* and 6* roster:

So i should go for feature or basic 6* and also which 25% t5cc should i choose when i go for that type of crystal ? the basic have many champs that i need like magneto, SS, gui2099,... but i pull so many bad champs, and i got rickroll from the feature one, also there is Red Goblin, so i kinna lost..........

Big Decision 47 votes

Depresion go brrrr (3 6* basics)
29%
Hammerbro_64PseudouberKDSuperFlash10Etjamabrahimpi99MasterpuffFabwiziPrakhar_82Jr_StarkScrubhanGardenerFlyGalaxyBombAroseinbloomWooptyfrickendoo 14 votes
Follow de wey (2 feature 6*)
57%
SnakeEyes69SIlverProfessorYoMovesWarBros23HendrossMegaGalacticMattstafariLuke9523C19h28o2MiStaLovaSarvanga1_Mrspider568Thicco_ModeXxx6667TheInfintyRenaxqqDigletGamingSkyLord7000AmnetiesCrcrcrc 27 votes
Why not both ? ( 1 of each)
12%
Ben_15455FaseehHoitadoBigBlueOxAGENT_A7KParamanona_77 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Depresion go brrrr (3 6* basics)
    trust me you'll get something good from those 3 you can thank me later
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Also which path in 6.4.6 are easy for my roster ? Forgot to ask
  • Xxx6667Xxx6667 Posts: 11
    I did 2 feature 6* after finishing act 6 and I got manthing and green goblin lol. Hopefully you have better luck than me.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    If there's one thing your roster could use, it's a Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Your rosters pretty good, Id go 2 6 star featured if your looking for wolverine, apoc, prof X, tigra, guardian the list goes on. Basic if you want dr doom.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    With 20+ 6stars haven't you been disappointed enough by basics? Featured have a much higher chance of giving you someone you'll use. 1 usable is better than N bench warmers

Your rosters pretty good, Id go 2 6 star featured if your looking for wolverine, apoc, prof X, tigra, guardian the list goes on. Basic if you want dr doom.

I don't think this feature has wolverine or tirga.....
    Hendross said:

With 20+ 6stars haven't you been disappointed enough by basics? Featured have a much higher chance of giving you someone you'll use. 1 usable is better than N bench warmers

True, even i named the basic vote pool as the same of my basic's result
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

...who do you think is in the 6-star featured?
    YoMoves said:

If there's one thing your roster could use, it's a Cosmic Ghost Rider

Also Red Goblin, wouldn't mind take him to R3
    slacker said:

Also which path in 6.4.6 are easy for my roster ? Forgot to ask

Pls, i need this answer since all lines in 6.4.6 somewhat not easy even with counter