**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• fafacorpfafacorp Posts: 5
    woqv5f8aa3g6.png

:@ :s
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Game up!! Issue fixed
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    @TeeJayFlash what happened??
  • caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    Kabam response via Twitter

MarvelChampions @MarvelChampions
    ·
    15m

Hello Android users - our engineers are making progress and we should have more information for you all soon. Thank you for your patience!
  • I lost several opportunities over the course of this downtime to grind for a champion (Dr.Vodoo)in the Arena that I've been waiting on since the schedule has been put out. Are you currently working on a solution to compensate for this disadvantage?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay! The game should be back up now for all Android users. Please close and reopen the app if you're still seeing the issue. I'm also going to be redirecting other posts to this thread. Thanks so much for bearing with us!
  • IamROYIamROY Posts: 3
    What about delay of that 8 hours in running Arena of Star Lord and Dr. VODDo

Also the Aw
  • BlackhawkBlackhawk Posts: 6
    I agree with Numan....either that or gift us some highly potent arena boosts (for all levels And about 50 each) (think 5 or 10x multiplier). Throw in some alliance potions and revives (x10 each level 5) and we'll b good.
  • OnurOnur Posts: 1
    Siz bi daha guncelleme yapmayin yettiniz artik bilmiyosunuz bu isi ne zaman gircez bu oyuna
  • Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay! The game should be back up now for all Android users. Please close and reopen the app if you're still seeing the issue. I'm also going to be redirecting other posts to this thread. Thanks so much for bearing with us!

really nice i would have been on 4 million on starlord by now but now i am at 1.7 million this has messsed alll events and arenas up compensation is a must and not silly rewards decent stuff as you could have lost alot of players

this should be a fair offer to all players

4 star 5 star rank down/up tickets
    units reibusstment for players that spent on arena
    the champion should be awarded to all that lost out as this was your companys fault
  • ShadowNetShadowNet Posts: 95
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

really nice i would have been on 4 million on starlord by now but now i am at 1.7 million this has messsed alll events and arenas up compensation is a must and not silly rewards decent stuff as you could have lost alot of players

this should be a fair offer to all players

4 star 5 star rank down/up tickets
    units reibusstment for players that spent on arena
    the champion should be awarded to all that lost out as this was your companys fault

If you only made 1.7mil in the first 16h you would probobly not have 4mil 8h later... also rank down tickets have nothing to do with this. Don't be greedy. I'll take 1.5mil to the scores of all android users and im happy.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    This is way bigger than arena. We lost over 10 hours in a war and now have only 3 hours left to move. It pretty guarantees we will lose and miss out on shards. Arenas can be re-run like they did that one time with Cable and X23 concurrently. But we should get compensation for the shards we will miss out on due to war being unavailable for half our alliance. That is unless Kabam was wanting us to cheat and give our Apple users our logins to run war while we were unavailable.
  • [/quote]

If you only made 1.7mil in the first 16h you would probobly not have 4mil 8h later... also rank down tickets have nothing to do with this. Don't be greedy. I'll take 1.5mil to the scores of all android users and im happy.[/quote]

i had 1.4 in the first 6 hours they can compensate me for my sleep and the 9 hours lost :)

• BenderBender Posts: 163
    Someone please tell me why last time got an extra round of arena. Was it similar issue as today (8h+ outage)?
  • It's been a **** show since 12.0
  • biggo75biggo75 Posts: 9
    I don't think people are looking for greater compensation for just this issue, but for the cumulative issues the game as of late. this isn't just about not being able to login for a few hours but all of the stuff we've endured as loyal MCOC players the last few months. A "high end" compensation package isn't a bad idea if only to show the greater player base how seriously Kabam takes its customer service. A five star awakening crystal wouldn't be a bad place to start and some five and four star shards wouldn't hurt either. but lets be clear this isn't about just this issue but all of the problems the game has had lately.
  • @meckaforce1 when you disabled the​ app did it ask to uninstall updates?
    biggo75 wrote: »
    I don't think people are looking for greater compensation for just this issue, but for the cumulative issues the game as of late. this isn't just about not being able to login for a few hours but all of the stuff we've endured as loyal MCOC players the last few months. A "high end" compensation package isn't a bad idea if only to show the greater player base how seriously Kabam takes its customer service. A five star awakening crystal wouldn't be a bad place to start and some five and four star shards wouldn't hurt either. but lets be clear this isn't about just this issue but all of the problems the game has had lately.

Sort of the straw that breaks the camel's back?
  • NiunkinNiunkin Posts: 3
    Compensation......... are u guys kidding i bet they just laugh from all of us.. they never gave anything for bugs we had for a month . Lost so mutch potions and thousants of units for there bugs and suport sed they will give us some kind a rewards from colector but when no1 knows i can post screenshot if needed.. but by the looks we will get i big midle finger from them or more **** like normal uselles potions.. or 2 smal rwvs and 3 smal hp potions AQ for hundreds we lost.. lol
  • jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    i 100% agree with above post
    Niunkin wrote: »
    Compensation......... are u guys kidding i bet they just laugh from all of us.. they never gave anything for bugs we had for a month . Lost so mutch potions and thousants of units for there bugs and suport sed they will give us some kind a rewards from colector but when no1 knows i can post screenshot if needed.. but by the looks we will get i big midle finger from them or more **** like normal uselles potions.. or 2 smal rwvs and 3 smal hp potions AQ for hundreds we lost.. lol

The alliance potions and revives would be the best way to make up for the bugs that plagued AQ for over a month. Cannot tell you how many times I took a shot from a symbiod that led to a KO because of whiffing after their heavy hits
  • biggo75biggo75 Posts: 9
    Thawnim wrote: »
    biggo75 wrote: »

Sort of the straw that breaks the camel's back?

exactly!!
  • I've been on for the last hour.
  • CAD07CAD07 Posts: 83
    thats usually what we get from them, just a big " go F yourself" after a massive screw up from them..
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    this is when a live leaderboard would/could come in play...if you can see where everyone is (at least top 1k) you can gauge whether or not it is worth the effort to try and catch up....and before anyone says its not possible kabam has done it with other games so its possible it may not be exactly real time but it could be close
  • Sir_PootingtonSir_Pootington Posts: 45
    Numan wrote: »
    finally up but what abt the rewards we need a 4* awakening stone or gem like if u agree

Mutant would be nice...