**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Falcon need his signature ability?

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★

Does Falcon need his signature ability? 60 votes

Yes
66%
BitterSteelSungjLvernon15JumpthesharkRaichu626Grootman1294Denzel116EtjamaNichj99MetalJakegp87Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeEwell65SSS69BabyMiikeAstoundsThoye3TSR6225TheInfintyCapdevilaseb 40 votes
No
33%
OllyoxenfreeNoodes_TheVyrusWrathful_RavenWarBros23Gmonkeyrcm2017Masquerade1981zeezee57KDSuperFlash10Voltolosspiderbites0196Deaconmgj0630Taurusmike1176BarricadePrimeZan0JragonMaster170ScrubhanThebombsquad1 20 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    It’s one of those, he works just fine without it but when he has it it’s a nice boost sort of champion. I’d say he’s worth a class ag if you’ve got Nick and Ægon awakened
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He definitely is class gem worthy. And the sig really improves the performance.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Yes

It’s one of those, he works just fine without it but when he has it it’s a nice boost sort of champion. I’d say he’s worth a class ag if you’ve got Nick and Ægon awakened

This. Used mine on falcon cause I didn't have Aegon or Nick Fury. Took him to rank 4 and he is AMAZING!!! Pretty sure I just found my new favorite champ to play. Hitting crits in the thousands on meduims with the class disadvantage is pretty spectaluar
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Yes
    I took my unawakened 6 star to rank 2 and kinda regret it. The awakened ability gives him an additional 2 seconds of his lock on active and you do notice them 2 seconds. He’s still useable but not as good imo. Plus he gets bigger crit chance awakened.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 994 ★★★★
    No

The screenshot isn't to brag. Just to say that I'm speaking from experience using him, and clearly, really liking him.

He provides amazing value without being awakened through his ability to shut down all of the incredibly annoying defensive abilities (Korg, Thing, Electro, etc), when locked on.

Now that said, the benefits to being awakened are huge, cause when you're fighting an evade heavy champ, or even an evade heavy node (mix master or mesmerize), he is constantly increasing his crit damage, so having that massive crit rating from his sig is amazing!

Just today I cleared the entire mesmerize lane in 7.1.3 using Falcon, and never needed a single resource. The yellow numbers were extremely satisfying.

But yeah, circling back to your original question, he's a really solid champ even unawakened.