**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2.6 what will it be like

2»

Comments

• DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Ebony Maw empowered with an infinity stone

Terrax mini-boss with permanent rock field before him too.
    Sounds like food for my sig 200 Namor, I like it.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Ebony Maw empowered with an infinity stone

Terrax mini-boss with permanent rock field before him too.
    Sounds like food for my sig 200 Namor, I like it.
    Forgot to add, Armor break reduces ability accuracy by 100%
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Terrax will surely have 99% energy resistence
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Gardener said:

SymCollectAmpion boss. He'll be a mashup of the 2 rolled into 1 with constant power gain.

Yu'll have multiple stages to wound him, but only after you dodge his special 3 times in a row perfectly and then complete the wounded challenge call outs after that... Oh and you'll have to be able to avoid the constant unstoppable at the same time so make sure you have a nullify or slow champ. Don't worry though, you'll only have to do that 3 times during each phase instead of the original 5. Unfortunately he has 4 wounded stages.

Seriously though, as long as they make it skill based, bit obtainable with some practice and not a pure unit wash, it should be a good time for at least the 1st completion run.

No one knows what they're planning. We'll see it when it's released.

Ya but pre nerf the Champion was skilled based....
    Yup, most skill based fight in the history of mcoc
    And because its the most skill based fights its also one of the most hated fights
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

Gardener said:

SymCollectAmpion boss. He'll be a mashup of the 2 rolled into 1 with constant power gain.

Yu'll have multiple stages to wound him, but only after you dodge his special 3 times in a row perfectly and then complete the wounded challenge call outs after that... Oh and you'll have to be able to avoid the constant unstoppable at the same time so make sure you have a nullify or slow champ. Don't worry though, you'll only have to do that 3 times during each phase instead of the original 5. Unfortunately he has 4 wounded stages.

Seriously though, as long as they make it skill based, bit obtainable with some practice and not a pure unit wash, it should be a good time for at least the 1st completion run.

No one knows what they're planning. We'll see it when it's released.

Ya but pre nerf the Champion was skilled based....
    Yup, most skill based fight in the history of mcoc
    And because its the most skill based fights its also one of the most hated fights
    Correct
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Imagine if it's the power stone champion with 5 indestructible charges and higher block penetration! *gasp*
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

• TortoigTortoig Posts: 32
    The Trader bossfight maybe.
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    edited January 2021
    I’d argue infinity thanos was among the most skill based fights with 6.26 champion a close second.
    Also two of the most fun fights kabam ever made
    With grandmaster edging them out