**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Claire Buff immunity bug

Black widow Claire Voyant Buff Immunity does not work as intended and some buffs still stay while it is triggered

Comments

• Razzi97Razzi97 Posts: 5

Adding a screenshot for better clarity.
    Has occured to me against Hyperion and Angela
    Has occured in AQ and Story
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Buff Immunity means they can't proc new buffs while it's active. It won't remove active buffs. Angela's sig allows her to reduce the chance of buffs being nullified.

• darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29

Buff Immunity means they can't proc new buffs while it's active. It won't remove active buffs. Angela's sig allows her to reduce the chance of buffs being nullified.

yeah it does
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    Razzi97 said:

Black widow Claire Voyant Buff Immunity does not work as intended and some buffs still stay while it is triggered

i just experience this bug
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It’s likely the same interaction that champions who proc buffs via charges have with fate seal and buff immunity explained here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1519626#Comment_1519626
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★

No, it is supposed to remove all buffs and prevent them for appearing while the immunity is up.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

No, it is supposed to remove all buffs and prevent them for appearing while the immunity is up.
    You're right. I just saw in her spotlight. Her kit sheet in game doesn't specify what that debuff does. My fault for the wrong info.
    New update, it just fails to apply now in AQ
    HI_guys said:

It's been like this for ages. Like coat hanger said some in game interaction causing problems. It happens agaisnt Angela and mystic Conditioning Hyperion for me.

And no it hasn't been like this for ages only in this update. She's been my go to AQ champ for ages never had any issues
    edited January 2021
    I get what you mean but Claire doesn't seem to nullify randomly now, and not just in cases of nullify being staggered like mystic conditioning and Angela's Sig. It's been happening against many champions.

• Hey there, do you happen to have any video of this since it started happening? Or would you be able to tell us if there are any specific fights, lanes, or opponents this happens against consistently? Or what nodes were active for those fights? This can help us to replicate the circumstances leading up to it more quickly, which can help with an investigation.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Let's goooo