**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Last path of abyss is done!

I just finished path 4, my final path. It was my least favorite path. I used the standard doom/torch/fury/aegon/Corvus.

Rewards, I got TWO mystic catalysts!! I already have Doom at r3, and I have fewer mystic champs than any other class. I only have mojo, duped dorm, hood, duped man-thing, Jane foster.

I chose mutant nexus, but will wait for apocalypse to go into the pool.

I bought 2 featured six star crystals, and duped my cosmic ghost rider.

Is there anyone who would rank up one of my mystics?

Comments

• JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★

Man-Thing is pretty enjoyable if you have max mystic dispersion.
    He combines greatly with the mystic node on the cavalier EQ as well

I haven’t used him much, but he does pair nicely with cosmic ghost rider. It’s much easier to keep his fury up. I have 4 points in mystic dispersion.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ooh congrats
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I often use Man-Thing with the combination of Sp1 + Parry + Heavy combos.
    His sp1 applies 3x buffs on the defender, and by launching the heavy he converts them in to poisons + armor break debuffs, while receiving 36% power back due to mystic dispersion. So he gets more power than what he loses.
    Sp1 parry heavy all the way, until eventually you get to an sp2 and get hit of some other buffs on the opponent if necessary

His sp1 applies 3x buffs on the defender, and by launching the heavy he converts them in to poisons + armor break debuffs, while receiving 36% power back due to mystic dispersion. So he gets more power than what he loses.
    Sp1 parry heavy all the way, until eventually you get to an sp2 and get hit of some other buffs on the opponent if necessary

I’ll try it out. Thanks. Sounds like I need to rank him to r2 and see if I like him enough. I would rank up mojo if he were duped.

If I rank up man thing I should go back and kill acid wash mysterio for old time's sake.

Zan0 said:

Man-Thing is pretty enjoyable if you have max mystic dispersion.
    He combines greatly with the mystic node on the cavalier EQ as well

He should save that mystic t5cc for maw
    Maybe I’ll save both for eventually taking Maw to r4.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Really sorry for what happened with the t5cc, I hate how much rng there is for the rewards. Congrats on the accomplishment, personally I wouldn’t rank up anyone yet. Seems like throwing your hard work away. Duping cosmic gr is great tho, and I hope you get some good rng on the nexus when apoc is added into the pool :smile:

Wow you weren’t kidding. That works great. I’m gaining more power faster than I can use it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think mojo is super super underrated. He does rely on being awakened for his crazy damage but if you ever do get him awakened I'd rank 3 mojo in a second. I have both Dragon man duped and Long shot at rank 2 as six stars and I'd take Mojo to rank 3 above both of them. Arguably top 5 mystic in my eyes
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Some people would take up Hood since he's got some nice utility going for him and not-underwhelming damage. I personally wouldn't though.
    Sungj said:

I think mojo is super super underrated. He does rely on being awakened for his crazy damage but if you ever do get him awakened I'd rank 3 mojo in a second. I have both Dragon man duped and Long shot at rank 2 as six stars and I'd take Mojo to rank 3 above both of them. Arguably top 5 mystic in my eyes

Agree. I like mojo and if he were awakened I would have already ranked him up. But I think he really needs awakening.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★

Sungj said:

Agree. I like mojo and if he were awakened I would have already ranked him up. But I think he really needs awakening.
    Yea, Mojo really does need that awakening in order to ease his ramp up, plus it’s a big source of his damage. He was my first R5 and is one of my favourite champs to use. He really goes great with mystic dispersion as that paired with his power gain let’s him launch so many sp2s. Hopefully you’ll get that awakening sometime soon.

So I just took Man-Thing to r3. I was nearing 3 mystic catalysts so no real risk. I have no regrets. He is very good, and lots of fun.