**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Next mystic to rank up

Hi, at the moment I only have Claire to r5, and while waiting for doom, I'm considering ranking up another mystic.
All of them are 5*. I have a mystic gem waiting if needed.
Any insights?

Next mystic to rank up 30 votes

Symbiote Supreme (r4 Awakened)
30%
AssumedNameMainzelSEALteam6FlyGalaxyBombSkygod69Legend_7075Thanos1149Paramanona_77Thor10 9 votes
Tigra (r3)
6%
Luke9523dark_king_hyperion 2 votes
Longshot (r2 awakened)
6%
SetauCaptain_Montica 2 votes
Mojo (r2)
0%
Sorcerer Supreme (r3)
33%
TheManMythLegendWarBros23RockypantherxSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeZura_1GardenerBarani7daXanatosWooptyfrickendoo 10 votes
Dr Voodoo (r4, Awakened)
10%
Ewell65SSS69EtherealitySantiagoEhsaan 3 votes
Magik (r4, awakened)
10%
1Salty_SirenShenkScrubhan 3 votes
Dragon Man (r1)
3%
TheInfinty 1 vote

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme (r4 Awakened)
    Symbiote Suprême for me, he is really OP and requires less materials than other champs because he is already at R4
  • Naus79_Naus79_ Posts: 86
    Materials are not a problem, I have patience. All of those mystics are really cool for me, I can't just make up my mind around one :sweat_smile:
    I've been testing sorcerer supreme and looks like he can hit really hard. Voodoo and magik look a little bit outdated at the moment, but they have their specific use.
    I don't get used to Symbiote, the same for Tigra, looks really hard to master.
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme (r3)
    unless you play Tigra well sorcerer looks like the way to go
  • 1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    Magik (r4, awakened)
    Magik is just great to have ranked up in your roster. She is the go-to champ for power control.
    Probably I will go for the sorcerer then!
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    In which content you are right now?
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Dr Voodoo (r4, Awakened)
    Between Vodoo, Magik, SorcSupreme and SymSupreme there really is no bad choice. You cant go wrong with any of them because they are all good and useful in their own way.

I hies Tigra too but I've read you need Quake-like skill to master her. Dragon Man supposedly very good too but I do t have him.

Mojo definitely not. Longshot is good but nit better than the 4 I mentioned at the beginning.
    I'm competing 6.4 (6.4.5 is the next one). I want to explore 6.1 and variants 5 & 6 for the class 5 catalyst fragments too...long way ahead xD
    Bump