**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seeking 6R3 Advice, Not so conventional options

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
Hi all, looking for some advice on rank ups. Atm, my only 6R3 is Black Widow Deadly Origin but I'm very close to a mutant T5CC and Cosmic T5CC. Can I ask 2 things:

1) For Mutant, would Magneto or Havok be better? (Both unduped)

2) For Cosmic, would Vision Aarkus be a worthy rank up? Or waste of T5CC?

Seeking 6R3 Advice, Not so conventional options 38 votes

R3 Magneto and Vision Aarkus
15%
TerraddomBonzodavidodishika123CloudwalkerInvicta_Hellion 6 votes
R3 Havok and Vision Aarkus
0%
R3 Magneto but save cosmic gem
81%
SuperChronaChovnerWarBros23HendrossAckbar67Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10Denslo500RockypantherxEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_H3t3rMauledTheInfintyRenaxqqBen_15455Prakhar_82JragonMaster170Shenk 31 votes
R3 Havok but save cosmic gem
2%
SantiagoEhsaan 1 vote

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Red mgneto doesn't rlly need rank 3 because he kills many things at rank 2 but in Incursions and future content the rank 3 is going to be good
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    How about Vision Aarkus? Would it really be stupid to R3 him? I quite like him and I guess as I see it, my logic for taking him to R3 are that there are only a few cosmic champs better than him ATM and I'm not likely to pull any of them soon.

I think only corvus, cap marvel and cosmic ghost rider are clearly better right?
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I mean... you’re already thronebreaker. You can afford to save the cosmic t5cc. Also I’ve never regretted my R3 mags. Extra health comes clutch in AW vs R3 defenders.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    bro don't use cosmic ag on vision aarkus his awakened agility wreaks

just rank up magneto he's op
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Cosmic gem or cosmic T5CC?

I have a R3 Aarkus that I use pretty often. 3 buffs, 3 debuffs, cancels evades, free specials. Overall very well balanced. Not to mention he’s a really irritating defender on certain nodes in AW.
    xNig said:

Cosmic gem or cosmic T5CC?

I have a R3 Aarkus that I use pretty often. 3 buffs, 3 debuffs, cancels evades, free specials. Overall very well balanced. Not to mention he’s a really irritating defender on certain nodes in AW.

Cosmic T5CC
  • R3 Magneto but save cosmic gem
    If you like Aarkus there’s nothing wrong with him. Unfortunately there’s few stand out cosmic options at the moment. Aarkus is near the top of the second tier of cosmics IMO, he can also be played like OR so he’s very versatile
  • Both red mags and havok are worth it, depends on what you need them for. Both get a lot from the r3. Aarkus on the other hand, isnt as annoying a defender anymore, and though he is a good champ, i would wait to see if i pull anything better if you arent in a rush to rank up.
    Thanks for all the advice. I think Ill likely do Mags and then for the cosmic I'll try Aarkus out a bit more (he's my newest 6 star) and then decide.

Will also see if I pull a cmm, corvus or venom in the meantime