**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

All is Fair in Love and The Contest

Comments

• DanpielDanpiel Posts: 23

@KabamBoo

If you could go on a date with any Champion in the game, who would it be?

Any answer other than immortal abomination is not acceptable
    Or Mojo jojo!
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    The love in battlerealm part 4 can we do all difficulties or only one
    Kabam Boo said:

@KabamBoo

If you could go on a date with any Champion in the game, who would it be?

Human Torch, because I like me a man who can light my fire 🔥

Seriously, my thermostat's been broken for a week and I"m freezing. It be winter in Canada.
    It's so depressing! here in the Caribbean Islands it's all the opposite! someone like Emma please! Lol

I LOVE THESE 2 MODS!!!

I love all the mods! Even the ones that awaken once a year.
    Like Exodia the forbidden one?
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Whats with Namor and Invisible Woman??
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Love is the air.. ..
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Looks like it'll be a great event! I don't remember much from previous Love is a Battlerealm events, so I have a quick question: when we use the Valentine's Card Tickets to gift Valentine's Cards, what do we with the cards we get gifted? Do they have any purpose or are they just something there for show?

They are for those that have a valentine. That means me and most of the guys here have no use for it.

Homies LOVE love. Send one to your best friends or alliance member. I'm sure it'll make them smile. Platonic Love is COOL AS HECK.
    Cool is cool. But if you want to really heat things up, there's no love hotter and deeper than plutonic love.
    Umm what about narcissistic love then?
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
    Please change the random t5cc to a selector? Frustrated and tired of waiting to pull the right class frags....
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Is there a reason all levels but legendary have a guaranteed crystal drop. Seems like legendary got shafted in that
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    So using the synergy champs in arena would work, right? even if we dont use the synergy, just the champs?

In the gifting, we will purchase the valentine's card and gift them. How many points from gifting each card?

There will be one event quest also, right?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So I may have missed it amongst Boo and Doots flirting.
    But how much hp do the love potions heal us by?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

So I may have missed it amongst Boo and Doots flirting.
    But how much hp do the love potions heal us by?

pretty sure it’s was 6900 last year
  • Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    Why do medusa and black bolt not have a synergy and what about proxima and corvus?
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Xva23 said:

Komodo65 said:

Why do medusa and black bolt not have a synergy and what about proxima and corvus?

This is a romance synergy, medusa and black bolt are married. Heyoo!
    So marriage the end of romance?
    Lol, it was a joke. Though I agree they should actually be on the list
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

You know what else we all will be getting from side quest! 3* champions bc not why not its not like we endgame players have use for them outside of Variant 4 🙄.

you could get lucky and pull a five star tho
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

You still get a decent amount of normal shards from them though.
  • Lucky_StarLucky_Star Posts: 10
    As I understood, question was not answered, so I just ask too - will it be like december event (i mean, will be there a possibility to complete and explore all side quest difficulties), or no?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

As I understood, question was not answered, so I just ask too - will it be like december event (i mean, will be there a possibility to complete and explore all side quest difficulties), or no?

It seems like it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Deeparvi said:

@Kabam Doot @Kabam Boo ...can we do all the difficulties this time in the side event??

Yes, you should be able to play the other difficulties as long as you hit the usual level requirements. There is also 1 energy per step, love can be exhausting, but the layouts aren't terribly huge.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Gifting events yes.....yessss.......yessss
    Last time I can't do as much but now I can do that
  • Would love to see more t4b for master ,1 is useless. Middle tier players are trying to get there champs upgraded, but the lack of t4b really hurts the accounts of mid level players. Master , I think should be 2 or 3 t4b at 100% completion or half per chapter
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Gifting events yes.....yessss.......yessss
    Last time I can't do as much but now I can do that

It’s not the same as last gifting event.
    You’ll get limited tokens to trade and the rewards aren’t nearly on the same level.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

ROMANCE ARENA

Starts: 02/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    End: 03/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PDT)

Frequency: Weekly
    Champions allowed: 2-3-4 Stars
    Milestone rewards only. No Rank rewards.

ROMANCE ARENA SOLO EVENT

Starts: 02/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PDT)
    End: 03/03/2021 @ 18:00 UTC (10AM PDT)

Earn points by defeating and using Romance Synergy Champions in the Romance Arena (or any arena). Note: Defeating Champions with the Romance, It's Complicated, Just Friends and the Till Death Do Us Part synergies in regular arenas will also count. In other words, defeat any Champion on this list and it will count toward this Solo Event.
    THANK YOU for adding a Special Arena this time, the Last Event's Arena Objective was sooo annoying just having to start and quit and start and quit Arena Sessions just to find 1 or if you were lucky 2 X-Men for the "Continue? Revives" and Title.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    blondi57 said:

Great there is a T1A to win in the valentine's solo events what are we waiting for !!

I think there's 4 throughout the whole event... That's The Most We've Seen In A Long Time!