**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

go for cavalier or 100% act 5 (5.4) and why

alexsamuraiboyalexsamuraiboy Posts: 27
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
i defeated ultron today and reached act 6, i've seen and heard something about clearing act 5 before going on the missions to become cavalier. is it worth it? should i do it? and if yes why?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Definitely worth it for the legendary stuff. Depends on your champs really. Go for cav if you have a counter for xbones. The options for the rest aren't as narrowed. I mean, you really just need a good poison immune tbh.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Go for cav
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Go for cavalier as rewards will improve significantly.
    Got cavalier this month start and just today explored 100% act5
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Yeah I went for cav first. I'm almost done exploring act 5 now
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Go for cav, it's not that hard if you have got the fine roster (I personally think getting cavalier is waaay easier than exploring act 5 (I still remember that regenerating spidergwen fight lol)
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    Getting Cavalier = 1 path in each of 6 chapters in 6.1 and you get immediate benefits in upgraded crystals, calendars, Glory store, Incursions Store, Unit offers, Cav EQ etc

100% Chapter 5, assuming you only did initial clear = 4-6 paths in each of 24 chapters (so 96+ runs) and no immediate benefits

Cav is much much better utilization of time IMO
  • Bdot13Bdot13 Posts: 77
    Go for Cav, it isnt hard, just have a decent counter to crossbones. 6.1 bosses arnt too much trouble. The upgrade in rewards and side events is totally worth it.

I did the same. Act 5 exploration is a breeze now. Done with 5.1 and 5.4.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Cavalier. Act 5 has that nonsense Collector boss you need to take down multiple times. Plus, cavs gives you better benefits.
  • alright, seems like im going for cav since everyone says so
  • KoiBoy18 said:

Getting Cavalier = 1 path in each of 6 chapters in 6.1 and you get immediate benefits in upgraded crystals, calendars, Glory store, Incursions Store, Unit offers, Cav EQ etc

100% Chapter 5, assuming you only did initial clear = 4-6 paths in each of 24 chapters (so 96+ runs) and no immediate benefits

Cav is much much better utilization of time IMO

alright thanks man
  • Malreck04 said:

Definitely worth it for the legendary stuff. Depends on your champs really. Go for cav if you have a counter for xbones. The options for the rest aren't as narrowed. I mean, you really just need a good poison immune tbh.

i have cmm R5 so i think crossbones will be fine
  • Go for cav, it's not that hard if you have got the fine roster (I personally think getting cavalier is waaay easier than exploring act 5 (I still remember that regenerating spidergwen fight lol)

which one lol?
  • Bdot13 said:

Go for Cav, it isnt hard, just have a decent counter to crossbones. 6.1 bosses arnt too much trouble. The upgrade in rewards and side events is totally worth it.

I did the same. Act 5 exploration is a breeze now. Done with 5.1 and 5.4.

is cmm a good counter?
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Junais said:

Go for cav. And am in act7 and i haven't even explored act5 yet.

I will say the same thing.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I'm about to finish exploring 7.1 and haven't explored act 5. I'd say get cav first without a doubt

I'm about to finish exploring 7.1 and haven't explored act 5. I'd say get cav first without a doubt

We lazy people should make a gang or something
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    On both my accs I pushed cav then went back and explored act 5... your update to your 4 hour crystals and daily crystals will give you the inventory you need for act 5 exploration bc it’s a real high energy cost more than anything... 6.1 isn’t really that hard just to do initial completion. 6 quests and DONE!!! Take it one quest at a time. Go in, scout the nodes on the path you want to do then go make a team to beat the nodes... just remember. 1 quest at a time.
  • MetalJake said:

On both my accs I pushed cav then went back and explored act 5... your update to your 4 hour crystals and daily crystals will give you the inventory you need for act 5 exploration bc it’s a real high energy cost more than anything... 6.1 isn’t really that hard just to do initial completion. 6 quests and DONE!!! Take it one quest at a time. Go in, scout the nodes on the path you want to do then go make a team to beat the nodes... just remember. 1 quest at a time.

alright thanks a lot man, what are the easiest paths in your opinion?
  • zeezee57 said:

If you can get to Cav do it asap, this coming month side quest make it an easy decision imo. The value of turning the shatter heart shards into cav crystals instead of gmcs is enough to make the push by itself.

i will try to get it as fast as possible
  • well im cavalier now!!
  • Congratulations!
    Congo
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★

well im cavalier now!!

First things first Congratulations!!
    Second: I'm planning on doing a Cav push this month, and exactly how hard is it? Could you post your roster for reference? thanks a ton man. And once again Congratulations!!!