**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 chapter 4

Hello

I am stuck on act 4 chapter 4.Everyone says it is easy but I’m getting tired of the endless debuffs I don’t have any stony cores therefore don’t have willpower.

My roster consists of
4* Magneto House of X 4/40
5* Longshot 2/35
5* Goldpool 2/35
5* Invisible Woman 2\35
And 4* Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) 4/40

Tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Panarmona

Comments

• DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Have any revives, units, and what quest in specific are you stuck on?
  • Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88
    I have 15 units a few level 2 revives and I’m stuck on 4.4.1
    Thank you for the advice
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Do you have parry and dex unlocked? I did that chapter without it and it was a pain.
    Bring champions with power gain and try to reset the gamblers fate with your own sp if you don't get something good
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    If you can poat your roster we might be able to help more.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    I am running Act 4 on secondary account with an unfair advantage of having a 6-Star Terrax.

2 energy and still I find the quests very long.

100% up to Act 4.2.3 and starting 4.2.4.

Hope to catch up to your level soon. :)
    I do have parry and dex maxed out
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Bro you want willpower in act 4???? I don’t even have it and I defeated the collector
    edited January 2021
    Will power can be useful, but definitely not needed. It is useful once you start doing act 5 which has a lot of degen global nodes.

Here's the basic mastery setup that will help you a lot.

Try resetting your masteries, and doing the chapter again.

Also, what are your 4 star other champs. I don't think goldpool is that useful. He is a trophy champion, and not really a fighting one. What other champs do you have?

Also, are you doing the easy path? There are paths with different level of difficulties, but the easy path path is aimed for first completion. Try looking up the easy path online.

As you are in the early stage of game, use Seatin's tier list to see which champions to focus on, here,

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1beR2CAlBQ2XBA3M1jJ1aPEfwE46eQt6LU-lzA0babxQ

Here is my roster

Use stealthy, mag captain marvel movie, sunspot, balck widow Claire voyant, namor, gwenpool

All of these are amazing champs.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    I'd invest resources into ranking up Black Widow Clairvoyant and learning how to play her. She is incredibly useful and sustainable. She can heal herself with every SP2 when under the bleed curse, power drain opponent in poison curse and deal huge incinerate damage on flame curse.

Read her abilities, watch some videos - she takes a little learning but well worth it to help you advance
  • I’m now on the Maestro thanks to your help cheers
  • Thanks Faseeh
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Bro you want willpower in act 4???? I don’t even have it and I defeated the collector

I dont have it and im at champion boss
    Same

My tips for maestro is watch some videos about dexing his sp1 and you’ll be golden.