**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 critical assessment after doing it 100%.

13»

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Since you are top player and this content is too easy, you should aim to legends run, which is challenging. We, the mortal players, we can't access to that title.

So, what's your time for legend run?
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    AATT said:

Since you are top player and this content is too easy, you should aim to legends run, which is challenging. We, the mortal players, we can't access to that title.

So, what's your time for legend run?

Actually, I went for it ;) And that part is the most ridiculous. I did it immediately after release without any planning. However planning was not needed much, it's mostly quite straightforward. I Could do better time wise though if I waited a bit to see some tricks but anyway.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LtjpVxRfSY&t
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Cant wait for 7.2 to be pre nerf 6.2 just for the complaints
    🍿 🍿 🍿
  • SchmidySchmidy Posts: 14
    edited December 2020
    Man check out all these big spenders in here spitting all this trash, makes me laugh!!! I mean 20k units Bero give me a break get out of here with your dumb@#$ talk dude!!
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Nah dudes, they guys pointe are valid. Personally I feel this was the funnest content kabam has released...maybe ever. But if you've done everything there is, your really truly an endgame player and there needs to be something for you to climb or you'll eventually loose interest. Super valid. For me though, I loved it!
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    Schmidy said:

Man check out all these big spenders in here spitting all this trash, makes me laugh!!! I mean 20k units Bero give me a break get out of here with your dumb@#$ talk dude!!

I only spent on 4th July and Cyber Monday, other units come from Arena that I am doing time to time. Since there is no any hard content and since not buying any cav. crystals I am saving units effectively.

• Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    I found it way more fun then act 6. If you think it’s not challenging, you don’t have to use r3 6*.
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    I personally feel the same way. I like the prenerf book 2 just not the 9 paths a quest but it was more challenging. This was just fun
    BeroMan said:

Okay, I am emotionally ready to get all dislikes for this post here but still wanted to share my perspective of act 7 after doing it 100% yesterday.

The content is definitely fun most of the time but I had a feeling that I was doing Variant content rather than newest act content that historically speaking always was challenging for end-game players. This was not at all, for people that done initial act 6 100% before nerfs this act 7 is a joke difficulty wise.

I understand why most of the people could like this kind of content more, but if Kabam plans to make Act content like Variants then they have to release something else for players that prefer to be challenged like it was initial act 6.2...If the game becomes only fun and not challenging, many will lose interest at some point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgXj2YdDKc8

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I have been told that there’s an early June of pain.

As a FTP 7.1 was refreshing for me. I do think that there should be more abyss type stuff for the very top players though.

Btw your videos are great. Just got 6* Prof X and thinking about doing a labyrinth run with him.