**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Specific playstyle champs - who's your fave to use?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
There are currently 3 champions with a playstyle that is very much different from majority of champions. Who's your favourite one to use?

Specific playstyle champs - who's your fave to use? 102 votes

Ghost
51%
Crys23Timone147Spity68ThatGuyYouSaw235Moot4LifeCupidDaphboyGrootman1294shadow_lurker22Colonaut123VoltolosNotsavage19Xva23ItsDamienMattstafariZipioarya2250DonDudu2809MetalJakeProximaMidnight_8 53 votes
Quake
28%
DarkZenTheVyrusVerzznameplasLiss_Bliss_Raichu626MysterioRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergLuke9523EtjamaEwell65SSS69XdSpoodermanxDPyrdaSuss_WizzardSpideyFunkoMayaMemssaab_94AburaeesAgent_X_zzzFaseeh 29 votes
Tigra
19%
heruheru511TerraKerneas10or_StrongRockyshockyBlackshadow0203Ctfz35ErosenseiogBerjibsIcy000Carracho01ScrubhanCowabungaRayaan_2000NigelthornberryJoshKosh557Silver_GooseAroseinbloomThePredator1001Paramanona_77 20 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Obviously. I enjoy playing her more
    Have Quake as 5* r3, Ghost maxed 4".
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I don’t have the other two so

I’d like a Tigra
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Ghost
    It's funny seeing her take 0 dmg from sp3. I feel immortal. I just scoff every time at how stupid broken it is
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Tigra
    Like ghost a lot as well but my big one isn’t duped yet.

Think tigra is right up there with skill required to play well but she’s so much more satisfying than quake who, to me, just isn’t remotely fun to use.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Ghost
    For me, Its ghost, then quake. I don't have tigra, so don't know much about her
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Hate quake, still haven't figured out how to play tigra. It's easily ghost for me.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Quake
    I love to use quake and ghost and DR.DOOM
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I don't have the other 2 above 3*, so.....
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I do not have any of those
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Tigra
    I don't have ghost, but I have Tigra and quake and I'd definitely say Tigra is more fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I think I've literally never played tigra and I don't hate quake but she's not that fun
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Quake shes easier than the other 2
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Tigra
    Weakest of the three, most difficult of three, but BY FAR MOST FUN OF THE THREE.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I dont have Tigra but i want her so much.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I don't like any of them.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Ghost
    I can't quake lolol and I don't have Tigra
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Something about ghost feels so right ngl

#GamersAgainstElsa
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Here’s the thing, out of these champions I only have ghost. But even if I had the others I’d still vote ghost. She’s just so good. I’ve done so much of act 6 and variant content with just her.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Ghost
    i dont have any of them above a 4* at rank 1
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    My own vote goes to Tigra, as her gameplay feels most entertaining to me. Quake I have as a 5* and I dislike the playstyle so much, I didnt even level her. Ghost I have as a 4* and Tigra as a r3 5* and I prefer Tigra over Ghost