**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Claire Voyant Without Suicides

DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
edited January 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m currently sitting on a rank up dilemma, and I’ve looked at gameplay, most of it is with suicides, is Claire still a top tier champ without them? I really like her mechanics and am familiar with how she is meant to be played, but still unsure if she’s worth the resources without suicides.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Absolutely
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I normally run suicides, but I still use her all the time when they are off. She’s still a very good champ without them, just doesn’t hit as hard as with suicides. It can actually be nice in some fights I want to focus on power control. Can chain off special 2’s in curse of poison without taking a bunch of recoil damage.
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    I have her at r5 without suicides. Still really good and pairs really well with my r5 aa
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Doesn't really matter if you have suicides or not, or the champion being used with them
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve ran her both with and without suicides and found she works fine with both options. I solo’d the act 7 venom boss using Clair without suicides just fine - the fights take a little longer, that’s all.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 131 ★★
    I have a R3 6er unduped and R5 5er. I ran suicides forever, recently I turned them off even shut off MD. When I turned them off I was expecting her to be not good at all. To be completely honest I can't tell much of a difference. Being able to throw more sp2 for regen without recoil makes a difference also.
  • DaMaharajaDaMaharaja Posts: 46
    Thanks for the confirmation everyone, I know now what I must do... my account name is BoB To The 2 if you want to check for whatever reason.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I'd still say she is #2 mystic champion without.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    I Use her all the time in AQ without suicides and she's still great and stays topped up all the way through.

Outside of AQ, She is especially amazing when rewarded on specials like in the 2nd part of the spider ham challenge (used her on that gwenpool and she stayed full health the entire way through). Her curse of hellfire still hits really hard if you need the damage bump more than the regen.