**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 6* unduped killmonger worth r3?

I just did the initial completion of abyss of legends and I got a skill t5cc. My options are thor ragnorak, kilmonger, and black panther civil war. Should I wait for someone better, bpcw's buff or take killmonger to r3?

Is 6* unduped killmonger worth r3? 18 votes

rank up killmonger to r3
55%
Foxhero007Aleor-sixate-EtjamaGalliantWarrior_0TBLcentennialhefy2000MarshMarloBarani7daKRoNX1 10 votes
hes bad, not worth r3
16%
jdeck59PupkacCeltic1981 3 votes
if you form a second t5 skill cc take him up if you have not other options
27%
allinashesParam1988JohnyBoyAroseinbloomThePredator1001 5 votes

Comments

• Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Dup? Yes
    Dup? Yes
    Dup? Yes
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    rank up killmonger to r3
    2 better options are aegon and furry, but both need dupe. Other good skill champs are pretty similar in terms of value they bring to km imo
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    rank up killmonger to r3
    Easy
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    If that’s what’s stopping you from getting Thronebreaker then do it.. if your close to forming a diff class that u have a better option then wait... don’t wait to long though bc the daily TB crystals are SOOOOOO juicy. You’ll literally get back everything you used for the rank 3 except the t5cc from those crystals within a few weeks
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    rank up killmonger to r3
    Wolviman1 said:

Dup? Yes

Reading comprehension? None
    rank up killmonger to r3
    Wolviman1 said:

Dup? Yes

Reading comprehension? Nadah
    rank up killmonger to r3