**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buy your champions

I've thought about this for a while, Depending on what class catalyst event quest it is shouldn't we be able to use our units to buy a character fro that class, Like 3 stars, 4 stars and perhaps 5 stars too.
3 Star Cost= 50 units
4 Star Cost= 100 Units
5 Star Cost= 200 units.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    You forgot to add 2 zeroes at the end of each price.
    3 Star Cost= 5000 units
    4 Star Cost= 10000 Units
    5 Star Cost= 20000 units.

There. Fixed it for you.
    If you think these costs are unrealistically high, that's because the game doesn't work that way. You buy crystals with a chance at obtaining a particular champ. It's not designed for players to buy champs outright.
    Never has been, and doubtful it will ever become so.
  • ThaitansThaitans Posts: 2
    You can already buy a none specific class 4* for 2500 units once you pull 10 3* champs.

Your maths is not working out.....
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Addyos wrote: »
    You forgot to add 2 zeroes at the end of each price.
    3 Star Cost= 5000 units
    4 Star Cost= 10000 Units
    5 Star Cost= 20000 units.

There. Fixed it for you.
    If you think these costs are unrealistically high, that's because the game doesn't work that way. You buy crystals with a chance at obtaining a particular champ. It's not designed for players to buy champs outright.
    Never has been, and doubtful it will ever become so.

Ok, it was just an idea
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Yoshimater wrote: »
    I've thought about this for a while, Depending on what class catalyst event quest it is shouldn't we be able to use our units to buy a character fro that class, Like 3 stars, 4 stars and perhaps 5 stars too.
    3 Star Cost= 50 units
    4 Star Cost= 100 Units
    5 Star Cost= 200 units.

If you were in charge of kabam, they would laugh and bump it up to 500 units for a 3*, 5000 for a 4*, and 25000 for a 5* trash can.
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    Cmon man you're begging to get trolled on......
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Already a crystal in the daily special that does this (kind of) for $5.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Thaitans wrote: »
    You can already buy a none specific class 4* for 2500 units once you pull 10 3* champs.

Your maths is not working out.....

At least better than 100 units for a 4* right
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Change the units to dollars and you might be more realistic, this is kabam we are talking about
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Not a good idea. But the statement that we have never been able to buy champs and never will isn't true. We have had deadpool and even a 2 star strange you could purchase outright. The crystals of kang...so selling champs isn't something they never do.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And even vision so...but your pricing? I like it,
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    People would start buying crystals again. It's against the MCoC's rule "never waste your units in crystals, your welcome".
  • FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    Lol.... no
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I think you are a little ahead of the game. Those prices would be after kabam introduces 100* champs
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    In the real world that what digital content should cost but words can’t put into context on Kabam’s Greed! And we’re fools to let them sell content with ridiculous price tags, I’m guilty of it too just because I know there’s people just as foolish as me out there
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    You must be out of your mind
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Class specific crystals have been in offers before. No where near your suggested retail but whatever.
    Ironically, Kabam would probably make an easy million if they opened this up! lol