**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I, finally, achieved happiness

slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
edited January 2021 in General Discussion
So it's been a bizzare adventure though act 6 and i finally beat the grandmaster

And here the reward, it was a rollercoaster feeling
25% t5cc: Cosmic, read below for why i choose it
So cav crystals : nothing just 3 3* and 1 4*
Rank up gem: Got 2 science 3-4 rank gem, i feel lucky not to rank Red Guardian so fast...
So here the main part, main hunt is Red Goblin so here goes nothing:
Nexus:
Choose Carnage, already have Sentry as 6*
Open 2 5* feature:
Another dup for both Apoc and Morning star
I start feel little worried about this....then i open 2 6* feature......:
And YES YES YES, RED GOBLIN CAME, at first one, open domammu, i feel super nervous that the next one is trash then i got rickroll and got Red goblin :blush:
I feel so happy, it's been so so so long that i got a champ that i really like, thank you RNG for letting this happen and make me feel choosing 25% cosmic t5cc is the right thing.
Also special thank to Crcrcrc, your iHulk tracking is biggest motivation for my hunt with Red Goblin, hope you also get your iHulk someday, and if i get 6* iHulk, i'll definity rank him up to honour you.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Really awesome!
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Totally Worth It!!!
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Masterdux said:

Also became a member of the six star red goblin today! Huge congrats men, I highly recomend doing act 7, it's a lot of fun.

Cheese for Red Goblin gang, and yeah act 7's node look awesome and less stressful than act 6, can't wait to play it
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    <3 good job dude
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Congo. I haven't seen anybody so sad duping apocalypse. Also your stars aligned so perfectly that you got both carnage and goblin. That's amazing.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Congo. I haven't seen anybody so sad duping apocalypse. Also your stars aligned so perfectly that you got both carnage and goblin. That's amazing.

Nah, it's just i got another Apoc sig lv while they're more champs that need more dup than him.
    About the 2nd part, yes i feel like i'm the chosen one of symbiote gang ,wouldn't mind taking carnage r5 and pair him with Red Goblin to see how his crazy bleed deal.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Way better than my pulls from when I did my initial completion just two days ago, congrats! Only good pull I got was from my nexus 5* and it was Aegon(finally!). Still searching for that Apoc and Prof X.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats !