**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Korg's rock thorns bug

Namor's medium hit triggers Korg's rock thorns, but the damage reflected is sometimes 900 and sometimes 3000. Just why?
This is a simple duel, but it happens always, in every content of the game.
https://streamable.com/aau1nm

Comments

• MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Version update, but the bug still appears every time
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Because mediums and lights do different amounts of damage, causing the thorns to do different amounts of damage and Namor reflects that damage. The medium hits are not the only ones triggering thorns, if you watch the video you provided.
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Because mediums and lights do different amounts of damage, causing the thorns to do different amounts of damage and Namor reflects that damage. The medium hits are not the only ones triggering thorns, if you watch the video you provided.

As stated in Korg's signature ability description, Korg will not deal damage if hit by light attack. Infact you see that I reflect damage only 2 times (the 2 medium hits).

And, as stated in Korg's signature ability, Korg deals the same amount of damage with rock thorns, no matter of you hit him with medium, heavy, special.

A screenshot from your video where a light attack is reflected
    Crcrcrc said:

this is Korg's Signature Ability.
    No matter if you deal 1 damage with medium, Korg deals 3786 Phisical Damage. (against mutants, he deals less)
    No matter if you deal 10'000 damage with medium, Korg deals 3786 Phisical Damage. (against mutants, he deals less)

I've always used sig 200 Namor, previously such stuff never happened

Crcrcrc said:

No matter if you deal 1 damage with medium, Korg deals 3786 Phisical Damage. (against mutants, he deals less)
    No matter if you deal 10'000 damage with medium, Korg deals 3786 Phisical Damage. (against mutants, he deals less)

Explain the reflected light attack from the screenshot
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

the light attack was not reflected. There is a delay in the damage that Namor does with his signature ability. The damage shown in the screenshot is the reflected damage from his medium attack.
    edited December 2020
    MainRonin said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

the light attack was not reflected. There is a delay in the damage that Namor does with his signature ability. The damage shown in the screenshot is the reflected damage from his medium attack.
    Oh then maybe it is a bug or Namor has a resistance interfering with it.
    edited December 2020
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

i reflected 930 damage from my first medium hit (as not intended)
    I didn't reflect any damage from my first light hit (as intended)
    I didn't reflect any damage from my second light hit (as intended)
    I didn't reflect any damage from my third light hit (as intended)
    I then reflected 3816 from my second medium hit (as intended)
    Crcrcrc said:

MainRonin said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Oh then maybe it is a bug or Namor has a resistance interfering with it.
    It's a bug, since Korg deals different amount of damage from rock thorns
  • MainRoninMainRonin Posts: 39
    It is the Korg rock shield that is causing this bug. The rock shield does not let attacks cause more than 40% of the opponent base attack rating, which is why your mediums do not do more than 930 damage. But for some reason this is sometimes applied to reflected damage, causing it to also only do 930 damage.
    edited December 2020
    Ok Quick update. It's not a Korg Bug, but a Namor bug! I indeed used Namor against Electro Luke and the damage reflection was inconsistent. I will take a video with Namor against Electro.

PS: I couldn't find a duel name for Electro. It looks like the Kabam account has disappeared
    I noticed that in the new changelog there is no info/acknowledgement about this Bug.
    still no information about this bug? Namor's crucial Ability doesn't properly work.
    Based on the bug-fixes, I noticed that this has not even been acknowledged. Namor is bugged, can you provide me support?
    I would like to receive at leas your response showing that you are aware of it.
    Hello, still no acknowledgement? No update?

New update, still no bug acknowledgment.
    New update, still no bug fix.
    new update: still no bug acknowledgment. still no bugfix.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    A true contender to archangel