**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apoc to r5 or Falcon to r2

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
Both are fairly new to my roster. Both are duped. I am in a aw focused ally if that makes any difference to anyone.
As always i dont wanna hear go with the 6* because 5* are obsolete cause thats a lie. I also value people giving a good reason as to why they would choose what they vote.
Besides that thank you in advance to anyone giving their time to this

Apoc to r5 or Falcon to r2 59 votes

Falcon to r2
23%
BitterSteelTexas_11DannyB01AleoredricPotatolegionAnnihilator13_Ksp_2099MasterpuffPapdichaatFaseehScrubhanCeltic1981The_Sentry06 14 votes
Apoc to r5
76%
GeshioBENJI830TerraLvernon1516wegnerkHendrossRbk19Saransh245The_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongTitoBandito187shadow_lurker22KDSuperFlash10RockyshockyMad_Titan72Denzel116EtjamaOGAvengerDeaconKRANꓘ 45 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Falcon to r2
    Apoc is better but id go with the 6* so you can r3 him. If you have no intention to r3, then Apoc.
    Falcon to r2

Apoc is better but id go with the 6* so you can r3 him. If you have no intention to r3, then Apoc.

Skill is the t5 im closest to form. But i have a lot of good candidates to use it on so him getting that would all depend on how i like him compared to the others and who would help my roster the most at the time
    Who are the contenders?
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    Apoc to r5
    Go apoc. Since I rank 5 mine I use him soooo much. He’s so fun and EFFECTIVE!! I have both at 5/65 and I use apoc for so much content. The synergies are nice but him as a character is awesome
    Falcon to r2

Skill is the t5 im closest to form. But i have a lot of good candidates to use it on so him getting that would all depend on how i like him compared to the others and who would help my roster the most at the time
    Who are the contenders?
    Nick fury is the obvious one but he isnt duped and god knows when that will happen. Then its falcon. Moleman and Kingpin if they turn out good. And ronin to satisy you
    Moleman could be a beast.
  • MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Apoc to r5
    Sure Falcon is a duped 6* but I'm pretty sure you'll be using Apoc frequently to synergize your mutants. You have to win with Apoc for you to get those charges for Horseman. So r5ing is not a bad choice.

In any case, both options are a win.
  • DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Falcon to r2
    Falcon as he'll be worth R3 eventually. Apoc is great though. If you've got a lot of horsemen available then maybe go with Apoc regardless.