**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Really, that's the buff?

SCREENSHOT
i'll wait on making harsher judgements till i play around with my 6 star r2 :/

Comments

• Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    Dont rush to conclusion untill gameplay comes out, do you remember there was time when community thought that oml buff would be better than colossus?? Wait for gameplay.
  • SantiagoEhsaanSantiagoEhsaan Posts: 126
    Monke said:

Unawakened Killmonger is a bottom 5 skill by

Dont rush to conclusion untill gameplay comes out, do you remember there was time when community thought that oml buff would be better than colossus?? Wait for gameplay.

thats why i didnt call it a nerf yet lol...just no scenario i would use him over sorceror,spelthy for slow and caiw or torch for heal reversal...
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Yellow Jacket have synergy with Hulk Buster to increase power sting potency by 60-65%.
    This synergy will help in increasing damage.
    Also, they did give him physical burst damage in Nuclear meltdown phase.
    Please, wait to see him in real action.
    Don't make conclusions early.
    Atleast he is better than before.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited February 2021
    he sucks lol was really hoping he saves me from one of those science cats but damn it's a sick cruel joke on the face

the least they could do is make the damn stings trigger some passive taunts since the AI does not use specials these days until you bait for one hour
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Pulli said:

Wait until you see those 50k power sting damage.

There is no 50k power sting damage. It's 5k
    If with sig you can infinitely apply SP3 powersting you’ll get infinite damage
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

No one with any sense thought that and that's just another example of why you should never pay any attention to what "the community" thinks. Most aren't that bright
    ... :/
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    From what popcast of champion said, his power sting is scales with his increase atk, means if you use suicide, his power sting damage is increase, so that gonna be over 5k damage than you thought so
  • IceBroIceBro Posts: 179 ★★
    Utility is pretty solid... but the damage is looking pathetic. I'm guessing you won't be able to get past 120-130 nulcear charges so your sp1 power stings are only going to be like 13k-20k if you have the HB synergy or not. His sp3 power sting will do around the same but will need a high sig to reapply itself consistently. Unless the burst damage in his meltdown counts as a debuff and is enhanced by the nuclear charges I don't see his damage being very good.
    Faseeh said:

slacker said:

From what popcast of champion said, his power sting is scales with his increase atk, means if you use suicide, his power sting damage is increase, so that gonna be over 5k damage than you thought so

His rotation was spam sp1. With suicides that one is out the window. I think now its spam sp3 or something?
    Yes, he said with max sig + sp3 spam, he gonna place his power sting forever, and i think it could stack
    edited February 2021
    Faseeh said:

slacker said:

Faseeh said:

slacker said:

His rotation was spam sp1. With suicides that one is out the window. I think now its spam sp3 or something?
    Yes, he said with max sig + sp3 spam, he gonna place his power sting forever, and i think it could stack
    But wont they throw a special by then and make the power stings pop
    Nope, his sp3's power sting re-apply themself, the chance is decrease with each times that happen but at max sig, the chance decrease is 0%
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Fun times
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

he is gonna be playable guys,the point of buffing champs is to give them a place in the current content,not to compare them to the besties,but torch and caiw have better reversal,and shulk has a better slow

No.....what I've noticed are the buffs given to champs benefit the computer because you now have to fight these champs with the buffs. Notice most of the buffs benefit if used as a defensive character NOT am offensive character. The bulk of players won't use these characters for questing. You'll see these champs on defense and BS nodes though.

Oh God Variant 2 is gonna be hell for new players
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Where do you find the info?