**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I DID IT!!!! WOOHOO

2»

Comments

• AroseinbloomAroseinbloom Posts: 30
    Gardener said:

congrats! i remember my first time becoming uncollected, 5.3 and 5.4 are actually easier for me than 5.2 and 5.1. but if you complete those you'll have to build ur 5* roster for cav. and ill say it again CONGATS!

Eh, I wouldn't say that about 5.1 tho, it had a bunch of fun nodes, flare and life transfer were great, and breakthrough and the kinetic reactor node in the brute force chapter were fun too.
    But yes, 5.2, except for the powershield chapters were a pain. Masochism :/.
  • Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88
    Well done must feel great I’m still pushing for completing act 4
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Gardener said:

congrats! i remember my first time becoming uncollected, 5.3 and 5.4 are actually easier for me than 5.2 and 5.1. but if you complete those you'll have to build ur 5* roster for cav. and ill say it again CONGATS!

Eh, I wouldn't say that about 5.1 tho, it had a bunch of fun nodes, flare and life transfer were great, and breakthrough and the kinetic reactor node in the brute force chapter were fun too.
    But yes, 5.2, except for the powershield chapters were a pain. Masochism :/.
    Yep everything you said applied to me.

Well done must feel great I’m still pushing for completing act 4

Yeah it really does! Now when I see grandmaster crystal shards in the calendar and the grandmaster crystal in the shard crystals place, I get confused and then I remember and get extremely happy all over again. And good luck on becoming uncollected! I believe in you
  • Gul2025Gul2025 Posts: 89
    Congrats! I’m about to start 4.1.1 but waiting till I can rank up my Doom
    Gul2025 said:

Oh ok. Act 4 really isn’t hard. The only challenge in the whole of act 4 is Maestro’s SP1, otherwise it is all easy. What star rarity is your doom and what rank is he?

Gul2025 said:

Oh ok. Act 4 really isn’t hard. The only challenge in the whole of act 4 is Maestro’s SP1, otherwise it is all easy. What star rarity is your doom and what rank is he?

He’s 4*r3
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Congratulations my dear friend I'm so happy to see u like this
    Coz I'm and @Sahil_R_Rana going to become uncollected in only 2 quests ahead
    Also there is a news that u can give tips for whom are going to become uncollected right?
    Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

He’s 4*r3
    Oh. That’s really good. At rank 4 you will easily destroy quests, even the venom on 5.3.6 coz he can nullify the buffs easily.
    Barani7da said:

Also there is a news that u can give tips for whom are going to become uncollected right?

Thanks! And yeah I am giving tips to those who need it, like you and @Sahil_R_Rana.

Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

He’s 4*r3
    Oh. That’s really good. At rank 4 you will easily destroy quests, even the venom on 5.3.6 coz he can nullify the buffs easily.

Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

He’s 4*r3
    Awesome. I’m also trying to rank up my BWCV. She’s 4*r3 as well. Just waiting for enough gold to rank her up.

• Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★

Barani7da said:

Thanks! And yeah I am giving tips to those who need it, like you and @Sahil_R_Rana.
    Then give 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 tips for me and sahil_R_Rana
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Barani7da said:

Thanks for mentioning ☺️. But i think you are gone first to become uncollected. Because after the masochism I'm completely low on units and revives compare to you. So all the best 👍

Barani7da said:

Yes we need some tips
    Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

And also share your experience of bane node
    Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

He’s 4*r3

Gul2025 said:

Gul2025 said:

He’s 4*r3
    Awesome. I’m also trying to rank up my BWCV. She’s 4*r3 as well. Just waiting for enough gold to rank her up.

Oh ok nice!
    edited February 2021

Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

Just practice on Moon Knight until you get the hang of it. I don’t know much about other champs but doom and champs with unblockable attacks are helpful. And of course just perfect the timing. Use champs with long special attacks. Warlock is really good in my opinion because he has quite a long special attack and he is power control champ. Power control champs are really good too like Hawkeye and Vision because the opponent champ can’t throw their specials when you want to transfer the bane

Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

Just practice on Moon Knight until you get the hang of it. I don’t know much about other champs but doom and champs with unblockable attacks are helpful. And of course just perfect the timing. Use champs with long special attacks. Warlock is really good in my opinion because he has quite a long special attack and he is power control champ. Power control champs are really good too like Howkeye and Vision because the opponent champ can’t throw their specials when you want to transfer the bane
    Thanks mate 👍

Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

Just practice on Moon Knight until you get the hang of it. I don’t know much about other champs but doom and champs with unblockable attacks are helpful. And of course just perfect the timing. Use champs with long special attacks. Warlock is really good in my opinion because he has quite a long special attack and he is power control champ. Power control champs are really good too like Howkeye and Vision because the opponent champ can’t throw their specials when you want to transfer the bane
    Thanks mate 👍
    No problem😄
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Congrats!Cav now

Congrats!Cav now

Yep, it is gonna take quite some time
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Way to go @Thanos1149!

Thank you @Kabam Porthos ! When I first saw the Kabam in the name, I thought I did something wrong. Thanks again!
    *Moves this to strategy and tips*

:p:D
    *Bugs and Known Issues*
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    well rip
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★

well rip

don’t make alts kids
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

well rip

don’t make alts kids
    IKON already taught me that lesson