**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena damage bug

MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
Just went into a series and found myself doing almost no damage per hit. Ebony maw was hitting for 93. Eventually got killed by block damage while his willpower healed him almost as fast as I could do damage. Gulk was hitting for until 200 on basic attacks. Any ideas?

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    *under 200 on basic hits
    edited February 2021
    Possibly related to the Drug M synergy?

And I case a mod ever looks at this: samsung s20fe, wifi because cell connection has been unstable since november, latest Android and mcoc
    Mags isn't awakened and his sig wouldn't reduce damage from basic attacks anyway unless they were hitting in the thousands. Drug m *should* no longer be relevant because I'm well past the 2.5% max health shield.
  • DaffnestDaffnest Posts: 8
    I also have the same issue, took me more than 2 mins to kill magneto. I have a recording but can't post here because of the format or sth.
  • DaffnestDaffnest Posts: 8
    edited February 2021
    I also have the same issue, took me more than 2 mins to kill magneto. I have a recording but can't post here because of the format or sth. The opponent team is night thrasher, red mag, prof x.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,368 ★★★★★
    Its via the synergy and kabam are already looking into it so should be resolved in future update
    Bendy said:

Its via the synergy and kabam are already looking into it so should be resolved in future update

Thanks. There are so many bugs these days I can't keep up with them all.